Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
KPE

Aircon Leaking

standard maintenance services needs to be done. if the unit offen use most likly 3/4month a services needed.

< 1year might need chemical wash.

$60 to $70 depends the BTU.

after chemical a/c looks new again silver color instate of black black.

bencooservices@gmail.com

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yo people, my aircon was installed more than a year back by the same company represented by Tim and Aron. After installation, one of the FCU keeps leaking. Aron send 3 groups of different people to resolve the issue but have not resolve it. It keeps leaking every now and then. (talk about trusting their expertise and professionalism).....I have emailed Aron multiple times and he just keeps sending people over to look and see.

The worse thing is that when the one year warranty is over, they suggested to shift the FCU higher to achieve better drainage. But to do that, they need to charged me because they say my warranty over. (like telling me, take it or leave it attitude). As I just want the leaking problem to go away, I agreed to pay, thus work was done.

Just barely one hour after they shift the FCU, it LEAKED!!! What the ****. The workers came back and tell me all sorts of reasons. My aircon now is still leaking and they now tell me it is aircon sweating and suggested to get Mitsubishi down. But I have to pay another amount to Mitsubishi becoz TIM told me warranty is over for the FCU! What the F%6K!

All of you beware! They are professional in marketing and extorting money from you. They are not professional in their dealings when things happen. If they were professional, they would have suggested to shift the FCU and to get Mitsubishi to have a look during the warranty period and not after warranty period. Also note that their workforce are subcontractors who will only do the work if they get paid the company. My installation guy was one subcon, the leaking issue was resolve by two other groups (who tell me that it is not their fault but it is the group who installed it....)

So buyer beware!!!