Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Flower123

Wash Clothes

Dear ladies n gentleman,

just wann c a show of hands on how many acutally agrees with me that men shld help to wash clothes ( not only their clothes but ladies undergarments too wash, hang n fold into drawer ).

cos i had just married to my hubby n i realise that he runs away from hanging my undergarments . when it dries, he can bring down all the clothes except my undergarments. Fold , he will too missed that too. i just don understand.... :dunno:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Dear ladies n gentleman,

just wann c a show of hands on how many acutally agrees with me that men shld help to wash clothes ( not only their clothes but ladies undergarments too wash, hang n fold into drawer ).

cos i had just married to my hubby n i realise that he runs away from hanging my undergarments . when it dries, he can bring down all the clothes except my undergarments. Fold , he will too missed that too. i just don understand.... :dunno:

Maybe he is shy ba ? :dunno:

My husband used to be like that too... Then later, he kinda overcame it. Now he hangs and folds them too. Never wash la bcos washing machine does the washing part.

Edited by hasibee

Dear ladies n gentleman,

hmm.. i think your hubby is just being "Pan Tang" ; superstitious.

My mum explained to me b4 way back during my dating days ... " Must see how your hubby's upbringing , stern over superstition anot, some families esp chinese always keep male n female clothes apart to wash ...thou can be lots of troubles , washing 2 times and wasting water as well your time etc.

some old saying that it is "suay" ; very unlucky for man to touche lady's undergarments... all his lucks will go away .... Let's say your hubby tends to try his luck with 4D, if he never wins .. he would blame the whole thingy over it..... And to most men, being brought up to know that somehow it always been woman's job to do all laundry works ... thus never force your hubby to help out with it .. unless he is NICE to volueeter himself."

" Just spent a day at his parents's place and notice how MIL does her laundry and follow suit.

Man always has a childlike thinking, Mum's always right. Thus to win man's heart, just follow some of the habits MIL does. This little gesture will make him more at home, thou his mother is not with him. Never to aruge over this issue , just talk n check what's the matter. Harmory always come 1st."

That's from my mum ...

my own thinking :- just 2 cents worth ...

As time passes by, different era with even higher standard of living, we women have to work n help out with the household income. it's not easy to have 2 strangers to go thru many different stages of life to live in harmony and happy together .... from BGR - Married yet it still works out prefectly... :D

At 1st, i used my MIL's way to wash clothes seprately ... but hubby changed this idea when our PUB bills came :jawdrop: , now with higher hike of PUB bills , we youngsters tend to throw everything into the WM and to get over & done with the laundry, regardless who is doing it ..

Thus not to worry, it's just the matter of time for your hubby to get used to living with you

and compromise by helping out with other household works , like mopping or cooking etc .. :yamseng:

Edited by ranval9

Dear ladies n gentleman,

:lol:;) i know how u feel, me also will very angry if my hb will like that :furious::furious:8|8|

think we r husband and wife already why cant take wife undergarments? :lol:

and for the pantang side me also not agree ler :notti: cause my inlaw also same with what ranval9 said :sport-smiley-004:

but i never follow :sport-smiley-004: cause i think we r already husband and wife and everything we do together already(intimacy), if only take women undies or mix laundry can make our husband sway , its very hurt ler as a women... :furious:

s

there is only 1 undergarment pail in the toilet...all dump in..no separate..

there is only 1 washer..that is the washing machine...all dump in to wash together, no separate.

anyone disagree..can DIY..buy own pail and own machine...hehe

my hubby and I dun have the practise of His or Hers...

flower123; next time when u hang undergarments, you hang in this pattern, HIS HERS HIS HERS HIS HERS...see how he take out HIS...hehe...or simply..wear his undergarment..haha....

:lol:;) i know how u feel, me also will very angry if my hb will like that :furious::furious:8|8|

think we r husband and wife already why cant take wife undergarments? :lol:

and for the pantang side me also not agree ler :notti: cause my inlaw also same with what ranval9 said :sport-smiley-004:

but i never follow :sport-smiley-004: cause i think we r already husband and wife and everything we do together already(intimacy), if only take women undies or mix laundry can make our husband sway , its very hurt ler as a women... :furious:

s

:lol: you also angry ?? dun lah ... just not all men does help out with housework

, regardless at his parents's place or with his wifey ..

i do agree of the intimacy part... :wub::wub:

thou i still find it's total waste of time n breathe to be angry with hubby over such issue .. coz MAN JUST DUN GET IT ... :furious::furious:

there is only 1 undergarment pail in the toilet...all dump in..no separate..

there is only 1 washer..that is the washing machine...all dump in to wash together, no separate.

anyone disagree..can DIY..buy own pail and own machine...hehe

my hubby and I dun have the practise of His or Hers...

flower123; next time when u hang undergarments, you hang in this pattern, HIS HERS HIS HERS HIS HERS...see how he take out HIS...hehe...or simply..wear his undergarment..haha....

ahjane: you so clever :lol:

currently me does wear hubby's boxes .. :yamseng:

:lol: you also angry ?? dun lah ... just not all men does help out with housework

, regardless at his parents's place or with his wifey ..

i do agree of the intimacy part... :wub::wub:

thou i still find it's total waste of time n breathe to be angry with hubby over such issue .. coz MAN JUST DUN GET IT ... :furious::furious:

ahjane: you so clever :lol:

currently me does wear hubby's boxes .. :yamseng:

ehhh some say cannot share pants with hubby ler :bangwall::bangwall: if wife wear already cannot let hubby wear again :dunno::dunno:

hahah dunno true or not 8|

haha... thks.

u know there was once that i accidentally wash "them" together with the rest of the clothes cos just came back from trip n knw what happen? he acutally threw all his clothes away. it hurts me so much, n had a great fight over it. sigh....

then after thinking not worth to be angry since he was "feed" with PANTANG thing. sigh..... that was think 4, 5 yrs ago.

then now that we are staying together... i thought only washing part. but seems whole process. so angry..... must think of a way... still thinking..

haha... thks.

u know there was once that i accidentally wash "them" together with the rest of the clothes cos just came back from trip n knw what happen? he acutally threw all his clothes away. it hurts me so much, n had a great fight over it. sigh....

then after thinking not worth to be angry since he was "feed" with PANTANG thing. sigh..... that was think 4, 5 yrs ago.

then now that we are staying together... i thought only washing part. but seems whole process. so angry..... must think of a way... still thinking..

Eh.. seems like is pantang issue leh. Me wld think this wld not be the biggest of marital issues yet. Seriously.. need to address the pantang issue early.. it can become a big issue further down the road.

Anyway.. last time.. me do own clothes.. she does hers.. not because me dun do for her.. but because my clothes are like sandpaper, her's like toufu. Wash together like sandblasting.

Edited by yoongf

if hubby shirt wash together with other women shirt especially undies , Yes.....i will b very pantang lor :notti:

but if with wife who is his very CLOSE, share sad and happines together,and share everything together liao also pantang :bangwall::bangwall: then i really not agree 8|

means when u do intimacy then how ler hor? :sport-smiley-004:

good qn CPE..this is also on my mind too...during intimacy when HIS meet HERS...how? i am sure that hubby of Flower123 knows which part of the body wear that panties.......sigh....wat is on his mind leh...

good qn CPE..this is also on my mind too...during intimacy when HIS meet HERS...how? i am sure that hubby of Flower123 knows which part of the body wear that panties.......sigh....wat is on his mind leh...

if only his meet hers...that still ok ...

but now intimacy (for young/modern couple)not only that ler....tongue also will involve :sport-smiley-004:8|8|

then...will be sway bo hor? :notti:

if only his meet hers...that still ok ...

but now intimacy (for young/modern couple)not only that ler....tongue also will involve :sport-smiley-004:8|8|

then...will be sway bo hor? :notti:

Wow tat very very pandang :rofl::rofl:

Than he will be very very suay :sport-smiley-004::notti:

And the tongue must also throw away :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Edited by stevetang

Aiya, i think it's more like pantang and hygiene matter lah. Actually, I can't imagine throwing everything (clothes & undies) into the washing machine. Very er xin leh. For me and hb, we each washed our own undies by hand everyday after shower. He does his and I did mine. As for the rest of the clothes (including bra), I will mix and let the washing machine run twice weekly. Bra to me is more like singlet since it's worn upper part of body.

As for the hanging and folding portion, we both dun care who or whose since by then, everything (& undies) is considered CLEAN - although I must admit, I'm doing most of the hanging part. :furious:

interesting topic.. :notti:

pantang this thing is develop when small, usually educated by guys's parents..

my hubby also pantang.. he doesnt like the idea of being 'under' the undergarments.. he comment that i should hang my undergarments inner side, so that when he walk to the window, he is now 'under'.. this small thing i can accept and just do what he said to avoid conflicts.. the rest are ok...

other than that.. i am almost like ahjane, my stand is you want me to do.. jolly well follow my way.. else.. dont complain so much.. :P

even my dad also pantang.. his way is he will hang the clothes and leave the undies in the pail..