Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
irenetsh

Punggol Breeze

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Today's the first day of Punggol Breeze Selection

5 room - 6 units taken up

4 room - 8 units taken up

My appt 8.30am, reach HDB hub at 8am, got buzzed in at 8.25am, whole process took abt 45 mins. Then Hubby went to pay option fee S$2k while I went to Loan dept to submit HLE application personally as I still need to re-confirm some income issues and to make sure my documents are in good hands....

Overall...got our choice unit and looking forward to our new flat.

:dancingqueen:

:yamseng:

My appt 8.30am, reach HDB hub at 8am, got buzzed in at 8.25am, whole process took abt 45 mins. Then Hubby went to pay option fee S$2k while I went to Loan dept to submit HLE application personally as I still need to re-confirm some income issues and to make sure my documents are in good hands....

congratulation :) wow 1 day only 14 units taken .. thats considered very little ..

30/10/08 2nd Selection Day

5 room - 6 more units taken up (Total 12/186)

4 room - 5 more units taken up (Total 13/186)

Where are all my neighbours-to-be, fellow Breezers???

hi irene,

do u know where the sun comes from? my close friend will be selecting his flat next mon, from what i see in the taken up flat, seems that blk 617D unit 817 is v popular. So is it true that unit 817 is facing away from the sun? (meaning the sun will shine directly at the kitchen perfectly)

hi irene,

do u know where the sun comes from? my close friend will be selecting his flat next mon, from what i see in the taken up flat, seems that blk 617D unit 817 is v popular. So is it true that unit 817 is facing away from the sun? (meaning the sun will shine directly at the kitchen perfectly)

Hi Yang Guo,

In fact all the flats facing LRT will not have direct sunlight...but unit 817 is at the corner block so maybe the Master bedroom will be quite hot in the morning as one of the wall is directly on the East side.

Good luck to ur fren.... :yamseng:

alamak, you surely get your choice unit de ma! hint hint. eeyorex's appt soon too le. :P

2nd appt rmbr to go buy the fire insurance first then flex your arms and hands for the "autograph session". :sport-smiley-018:

My selection date is on the 20th - going for a 4 room unit, regret did not ballot for the 5-er. But again, might not get the desired queue number lol. Hope am able to get a flat in my top 5. But take up rate is on the slow side..

Thanks Patrick...got to promote Punggol :)

Hi Jiahui > Best of luck and actually u might have a better chance in 4 room than 5 room as there are 778 units of 4-room n only 186 units of 5 room. Take up rate is slow but it is working to the best advantage for u. More choices mah.. :P