Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
addats

Show Room Furniture At Hdb Shop House Price

Hi All

How are their "books" categories??

According to different type of furniture or based on different showroom (say Mondi, Lush, Ritz Rymen etc?)

Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I also just bot a wardrobe from them, price is reasonable.. veri friendly and honest lady boss thru her advice on which model is beta, save money, etc... will deliver it by this week.. hopefully everything is ok... ;)

5thJan2.jpg

Hi pinkbetter is there any problems with the above wardrobe? I heard some wardrobes have turned mouldy after buying from S&C is it true? How much does it cost u to add the open shelve to store the cosmetics?

Edited by simpleguy80

hi simpleguy! mmm no problems with it so far.. it's been 4 months+.... The open shelf next to it is from Ikea. haha :) It's a CD tower :)

mmm there are different quality ones at different prices.. the ones my bro got at the lowest price weren't very good. But then that's what we paid for. He's not going to be at home often so we decided against getting him very good stuff. hahaha :P

But then I'm still not a good judge of their durability cos I've only lived here for 4 months which isn't very long. And I dun have kids to mistreat the things.... :P No offence to those with kids. :P

hi simpleguy! mmm no problems with it so far.. it's been 4 months+.... The open shelf next to it is from Ikea. haha :) It's a CD tower :)

Oh because i heard there are some wardrobe from S&C having mould in other forums so I dunno this model will have any problems coz i also getting this model.

Hi addats,

If you’re planning to make a home office, it won’t cost you much because all you need is a desk, ergonomic chair, and a file cabinet. If you have several staff in your office, you can still save on used furniture.

Both hubby and wife are friendly and responsive in term of service but the product delivered was sub-standard.. though the item i bot is not exp(abt 550 bucks) but i don expect glass panel dropped off(1st delivery), internal crack on the panel(2nd delivery)... so my verdict is gd service, delivery guys but sub standard product.. maybe i should not have save the $$ and do build-in custom made wardobe... :)

Was looking for a Super Single Bedframe and a coffee table (Noguchi Coffee table - Reproduction) so try my luck at S&C today. Both husband and wife very helpful and patience, there was a lot of ppl when I reach there and both were not available to serve me but they offered me a seat and passed me a few catalogue to go thru.....

Had no problem choosing the super single bedframe....price v reasonable. Was looking thru the catalogue for the Noguchi Coffee table and found a few replica but all of them can tell the diff from the real one with one look ($200 - $300). Nearly gave up...in the end the lady boss pass me 2 latest catalogue (both were for designer furniture reproduction) and guess what, I found the piece that I was looking for...95% like the real thing (except no engraved signature at the side of glass top). Mervin immediately call the Mainland factory to confirm the dimensions and material used. In the end he decided to take a risk to bring in the item (supplier need min order of 5 pieces) even though this is his first time doing business with this supplier. The price is really v gd...other shop selling close to $700.....but Mervin charge me slightly under $500.

Hehe....for those who are interested in the coffee table can go down and check with Mervin. Maybe he can offer you a slightly better price than what he gave me. Only thing is that must wait until end june before the shipment come in. :D

Edited by royaljelly76

Both hubby and wife are friendly and responsive in term of service but the product delivered was sub-standard.. though the item i bot is not exp(abt 550 bucks) but i don expect glass panel dropped off(1st delivery), internal crack on the panel(2nd delivery)... so my verdict is gd service, delivery guys but sub standard product.. maybe i should not have save the $$ and do build-in custom made wardobe... :)

Just had my things delivered yesterday. Gotta agree with yokoyoko. Good service, but really you get what you paid for. The items not expensive, similarly quality not very good.

We bought a dining table with steel legs and black glass top with patterns. The steel legs quality really don't look good. The black glass top patterns looks like hand drawn or something, not even, and smeared at the sides, really unacceptable. The wife was good enough to replace it for us although the QC is not their fault. Advise to to just get plain tops, nothing with patterns to avoid this problem.

Our coffee table which I really like after seeing a similar one in IMM, it still looks good, but the workmanship... Ahem, one piece of glass panel after one of the delivery guy accidentally kicked into it, cracked when the drawer hit the floor when they pull it out to assemble. They'll replace the broken piece for us. But now I'm worried about the glass so easily fall off and crack. :jawdrop: Some more looks like the glass panel was stuck onto the sides by heavy duty tape? The coffee table was bigger than I expected, so quite easy to walk into... :( yokoyoko, wondering if we bought the same series of furniture.

So now we have a dining table without top, and 1 missing drawer panel in our coffee table. These can only be replaced by their next shipment end of June... Although also wondering if order from like shops in IMM, will we be getting the "real deal" or the same items at higher prices?

Edited by Tsubame

. :( yokoyoko, wondering if we bought the same series of furniture.

maybe but mine is from malaysia.. cos the stock came veri fast and the delivery man confirmed oso.. as for quality wise.. if they have told me that this series gt prob.. i will not buy or pay more for better quality but May said this series are ok.. thats y i go wif it... nebertheless, its over.. c hw long it can last lo... haha.. u get wat u paid for..

Dear all, so far how is the quality of the furniture from S&C... so far so good??

I have ordered the following from Melvin yesterday. He said not to worry about the quality.

- 1.6m Dining table w/ 6 chairs

- King size bedframe w/ 5 FT headboard

- 2.8m white pu soft L-shape sofa

- Black glass tv console

-matching black glass coffee table