Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
addats

Show Room Furniture At Hdb Shop House Price

yea, go S&C take a look. frankly speaking they are doing long term business and not there to cheat here and there. U can see from here mostly are positive comments and compliments about S&C. NOt that i wanna prasie them but they are "serious" about business. For me, i trust them.

Edited by mist98

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I agree with mist98. I told them my preferences and the theme for my new house, they even referred me to another furniture shop cause they do not carry what I want. I wanted to order in advance a nice bookshelf, the male boss even suggested me to just buy nearer to my move in date, usually other shops will be so eager to ask me to place a deposit first.

i've just ordered a sofa, ottoman and dining bench from S&C.. Melvin seems a bit forgetful tho... he quoted me $1600 for the sofa over the phone but when i went down to the shop he told me $1800..

i've just ordered a sofa, ottoman and dining bench from S&C.. Melvin seems a bit forgetful tho... he quoted me $1600 for the sofa over the phone but when i went down to the shop he told me $1800..

I think it depends on the sofa u wanted coz there will be a range. Maybe he quote u on the phone is of a different range that you wanted. Anyway u ask tell him openly why he quoted u on the phone is different when u went down to his shop.

Ya i agree with others that the quality is not so bad. The price is worth the money. I can say they will try to meet our budget and our expectations unlike some high end companies which they see us that we have limited budget they will not entertain us at all.

I think it depends on the sofa u wanted coz there will be a range. Maybe he quote u on the phone is of a different range that you wanted. Anyway u ask tell him openly why he quoted u on the phone is different when u went down to his shop.

Ya i agree with others that the quality is not so bad. The price is worth the money. I can say they will try to meet our budget and our expectations unlike some high end companies which they see us that we have limited budget they will not entertain us at all.

hmm.. im sure we were talking abt the same sofa throughout coz i had gone down to the shop once the week before already and I had showed and MMS-ed the photo of the sofa I wanted.. :)

yea, go S&C take a look. frankly speaking they are doing long term business and not there to cheat here and there. U can see from here mostly are positive comments and compliments about S&C. NOt that i wanna prasie them but they are "serious" about business. For me, i trust them.

Care to PM me S & C address please?

Care to PM me S & C address please?

Hi Kiven,

S&C Adds as below:

338 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1 Street 32 #01-1647, 560338, Singapore

Tel: 65525208 Fax: 65560670

Hi, I've visited S&C. Went all the way from the west & decided to get from them.

Being hunting for a pair of dining chairs & what enticed me was their price.

The piece I've ordered is showcase in OM & Mr. Decor.

Decor quoted me $199 & a pair for $320.

I would hv gotten it cos it seems a good deal.

Since my ideal piece cost $360 at Lucano for just 1.

But, I thought it'll be worthwhile to give a check at S&C as recommended here.

& yes indeed, I've a pleasant experience with the shop owners.

Looking forward to it's arrival this month :rolleyes:

Hi Kiven,

S&C Adds as below:

338 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1 Street 32 #01-1647, 560338, Singapore

Tel: 65525208 Fax: 65560670

Thanks a lot for the kind info pinky! =)

Going S&C tomorrow hope to finally settle the furnitures issue.

Intend to get

1) Super Single Bedframe with Mattress

2) Queen Bedframe

3) Dressing Table

4) TV Console

5) Display Cabinet X 2

6) and maybe a huge wardrobe

btw do they sell Altar table ? nvm go there see 2ml

Edited by Zio

Going S&C tomorrow hope to finally settle the furnitures issue.

Intend to get

1) Super Single Bedframe with Mattress

2) Queen Bedframe

3) Dressing Table

4) TV Console

5) Display Cabinet X 2

6) and maybe a huge wardrobe

btw do they sell Altar table ? nvm go there see 2ml

Don't worry even if dun have, they can also customise it for you, according to your taste, colour and preferences. they have so many catalouge books to choose from.

Don't worry even if dun have, they can also customise it for you, according to your taste, colour and preferences. they have so many catalouge books to choose from.

Hi Zio,well for altar tables you might wanna pop by rocher centre for a huge selections there,im sure you can find one that suits ya prefence n budget =)

Edited by kiven78

Hi Zio,well for altar tables you might wanna pop by rocher centre for a huge selections there,im sure you can find one that suits ya prefence n budget =)

Thx will go rocher centre to take a look.

btw, I went to the Full House Furnishing Warehouse Sale at Seragoon Ave 4 before going to S&C.

hmmm similiar item (tv console), Full House selling for $498, S&C selling for $600+...

:(

Anybody went down S&C recently??

Im still short of bedside tables... I was told to go back somewhere this month to check out new stocks, but

abit lazy to go down ley