Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wwcookie

Door Facing Door

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

A FSM would be able to help you determine who is more suitable for a bedroom. I can't remember whether it is based on the animal sign or the element.

When door to door facing will causes conflict or argument btw those who stay in the room....best is to have a curtain or those beads curtain hang on either one of the door to prevent direct facing to each door...hope it help :)

Oh dear. My front door is directly facing my neighbour. How? Thought this is quite common in HDB flats nowsaday? Put curtain very funny leh..

your main door is more important.

if you have floor plan and tell me which block I see whether I know how to adjust your fengshui.

Maybe let me rephrase.. my main door is directly facing my neighbour's main door. On our level, there's only 3 of us. From floor plan, unable to see my neighbour's wat.. Anyway the door is already up, is there anything whereby we can do or put to "dang" the no good?? Thanks!

my main door also face my neighbour main door. in fact the whole blocks are the same, so far so good, 30+ year liao and many are still staying there, not many want to sell, many buyers approaching us to sell. good

Edited by fengshui-123

my main door also face my neighbour main door. in fact the whole blocks are the same, so far so good, 30+ year liao and many are still staying there, not many want to sell, many buyers approaching us to sell. good

*phew* Thanks! :yamseng:

My contractor tell me ah... Main door face main door better not do anything...

Cos he had one experience that the owner ask him to tilt the door and fabricate something above the main door... After that the neighbour see liao LAGI not happy! SCOLDED my contractor's customer straight away...

bad beginning...

My contractor tell me ah... Main door face main door better not do anything...

Cos he had one experience that the owner ask him to tilt the door and fabricate something above the main door... After that the neighbour see liao LAGI not happy! SCOLDED my contractor's customer straight away...

bad beginning...

need many many such cases before concluding.

Ya that's why.. got many main door facing each other ma... think better not do anything... let things be normal can liao... Do liao wait neighbour see liao Buay Song also no good.

Many times when we were viewing flats, my parents don't mind door to door one but when they see the neighbour put "things" outside or to tilt door or what... they always think neighbour no good...

:P

Hi,

My MBR door faces my bedroom2 door. I heard this is no good. Should I designate bedroom2 for my son or my mom??

Any advice?

This is not a detrimental situation but not favourable because Qi should meander, and not flow in a straight line between rooms. The main thing to consider is the distance between the rooms.

Edited by Diavonex