Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
payretep

Cosy Countryside Place In The West

not bad ma.. most of ur furnitures u can get from IFC. save ur time searching ard hehe. cant wait to see ur home being built :) by the way loyd cant do my shoe cabinet for me, his is the more modern type of reno ID, his carpenters can't do the type i want. :(

Oh that's too bad.. Come to think of it, he did mention that his carpenter can't do too country style furniture and said that its better for me to get ready made pieces outside.

Anyway, I think I spotted most of the pieces I want outside already, and it should be cheaper than customising it ba.... I hope.. :bow:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
That's weird.. I think you would like this dining table too.. :)

He haven't given me a quote yet as we are still in the designing phase, so I can't help you there.

But if you are interested, I think you can contact him directly bah, he is quite a nice person to talk to. :D

Hehe, okays thanks! :)

Ur dining table is very nice, tink it'll really fit into ur theme. :good:

Oh that's too bad.. Come to think of it, he did mention that his carpenter can't do too country style furniture and said that its better for me to get ready made pieces outside.

Anyway, I think I spotted most of the pieces I want outside already, and it should be cheaper than customising it ba.... I hope.. :bow:

ya he replied my email saying cant do 'too country' style but hor i didn ask for veri elaborate designs, just a simple one.. of cos not plain de la hehe.. but he also can't do it. heng u can get urs outside so u needn't worry much :) u still got time to look look see see since ur reno is after cny.

Hehe, okays thanks! :)

Ur dining table is very nice, tink it'll really fit into ur theme. :good:

Thanks thanks. :yamseng:

ya he replied my email saying cant do 'too country' style but hor i didn ask for veri elaborate designs, just a simple one.. of cos not plain de la hehe.. but he also can't do it. heng u can get urs outside so u needn't worry much :) u still got time to look look see see since ur reno is after cny.

Yeah, I hope I can find all the pieces of furniture off the shelf bah. Actually, now we thinking more of modern country than the traditional country style after seeing quite a few shops specializing in country style furnishings/design. Would like a cleaner touch to it. :sport-smiley-004:

easier to clean also! :P will be waiting for ur updates for ur hse :)

Yeah, easy to maintain is very high on our priority list. :D cos we are very very nua people 8|

:dancingqueen: pictures :dancingqueen:

Sorry, no pictures at the moment~ :dunno:

Hiya, sorry for not updating, as we were busy with other stuff. Still havent done much except for getting our hood, hob, oven and storage heater. No pics for them cos nothing special for them. :bleah:

However, we got our sofa already, and I took a photo of the display set of the piece we are getting~

SNC00267.jpg

We are getting a 3 seater, and the one in the pic is a 2 seater. However, we are getting the same print and color tho. Damage is $940 with 2 15" cushions~ Duno worth the price or not.. :dunno: but we love this sofa.. :notti:

SNC00267.jpg

We are getting a 3 seater, and the one in the pic is a 2 seater. However, we are getting the same print and color tho. Damage is $940 with 2 15" cushions~ Duno worth the price or not.. :dunno: but we love this sofa.. :notti:

Very nice sofa!

wow your sofa is really very nice. will be getting "castle themed like white chairs"? i also saw some country style stuff, at the turf city too. maybe u can pop by to take a look. actually i also love country style, but dun think it can fit into our hse theme and budget leh, cos its not so common in SG yet. but quite common in those ang mo magazines.

wow your sofa is really very nice. will be getting "castle themed like white chairs"? i also saw some country style stuff, at the turf city too. maybe u can pop by to take a look. actually i also love country style, but dun think it can fit into our hse theme and budget leh, cos its not so common in SG yet. but quite common in those ang mo magazines.

Turf city has country shop? Will go check it out, thanks! :D We already have white dining chairs le.. they considered castle themed? :sport-smiley-004:

Any updates?

excited to see the final work!

Our reno going to start only after CNY so it will take a while before i can show anything here.. :)