Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
millienium_bear

Give The Old Windows Grill

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Check with L2 metal finishing at AMK ind pk 2 to see whether is it possible to re-anodise the alumn grilles.

I don't think so there is silver colour anodising unless u pay a little extra. The one for window glass panes should be mill finishing. i.e original allumn w/o finishing.

For powdercoating, check with Yon sheng 62817962, Jrs at Defu or central iron at AMK.

Renovation is still very much in progress...

Happen to drop by just now so decided snap a pic to share with you. Before (the original glory) vs after (with WPC grill + light green tinted window).

Bedroom3-before-after.gif

wow, WPC grill looks good.. :dribble:

Renovation is still very much in progress...

Happen to drop by just now so decided snap a pic to share with you. Before (the original glory) vs after (with WPC grill + light green tinted window).

Bedroom3-before-after.gif

My HDB 4rm in Bishan is currently on-going renovation by contractors. The very same group of contractors (hacking, tiling, grills/windows, plumber, electrical works, carpentry) that goes from renovation to renovation...they will coordinate the tasks among themselves...no need to worry and most importantly very value for money... hehehe :))

Very satisfied with the quality materials & workmanship. My wife will create a blog soon hahaha.

I am not sure about brown & silver, but for my WPC (white powdered coated) window grills, the grills are heated to a certain temperature before splashing white powder onto them. In the market, many are selling so called WPC window grills by spraying white paint.

As for your case, I think the windows grills have to be dismantled, repaint to silver and install. If you are interested, you can PM me for details on my windows grills contractor.

how much u spent on your WPC window grills..?

have pm u.. :)

My HDB 4rm in Bishan is currently on-going renovation by contractors. The very same group of contractors (hacking, tiling, grills/windows, plumber, electrical works, carpentry) that goes from renovation to renovation...they will coordinate the tasks among themselves...no need to worry and most importantly very value for money... hehehe :))

Very satisfied with the quality materials & workmanship. My wife will create a blog soon hahaha.

I am not sure about brown & silver, but for my WPC (white powdered coated) window grills, the grills are heated to a certain temperature before splashing white powder onto them. In the market, many are selling so called WPC window grills by spraying white paint.

As for your case, I think the windows grills have to be dismantled, repaint to silver and install. If you are interested, you can PM me for details on my windows grills contractor.

tear out...spray paint..put back..

i thought that it will work well on the ironic (not sure what it s called) grills..

mine is aluminium.. if i spray paint, the paint will wear out itself if i slide it often...

Hi

My existing windows grills (brown colour) are still in good condition and not matched with the colour of windows (silver colour). So, I dun want to discard the grills away and want them to coat instead..

Any idea where can i have my grills coated with silver color in order to match the windows? :help: