Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
piwi

Bargains For The Weekend 08 Nov 08 - 09 Nov 08

Hi All,

thought would be good to share bargains spotted (adverts in papers, shopping centres, online, etcetc)...here's my contribution for this weekend:

Straits Times (Home section) 7-11-2008

straitstimes-home-071108.jpg

I bought the 30 piece cutlery set for $79. Spend $150 at tangs and recieve the tang's card to collect redemption points for free...

Straits Times (home section) 8-11-2008

straitstimes-home-081108.jpg

Edited by piwi

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hehehehe... I bought TVs at Sitex yesterday. Good deals!

Samsung series 6 40" - $2499. Freebies include Home Theatre System HT-X715T, Wireless Module and $300 Robinson voucher.

Samsung series 4 32" - $849 (we didn't want any of the freebies, so had some rebates) :D

PS: There's John Little Sale now at Expo as well. :)

http://www.teak-furniture-sale.com - Went here before! It's a warehouse but there's like 3 different levels. The furniture looks uncannily like that from B*rang2 and N*tural L*ving (owner claimed they have the same supplier) but at a lower price. Buttttttttt they accept cash or cheque ONLY. NO NETS even. :-s Plus they open only on weekends.. from noon to 6pm I think.

For lighting - my htb saw this in Straits Times. We went to the warehouse and bought 3 wall lamps for $50 each. I wouldn't say ALL of their things are cheaper than outside.. but yes, there are some that are cheaper. And of course.. bargain!!! Heh. :-)

Address : Eunos Warehouse, 3 Kaki Bukit Rd 2 #01-08A (opp Geely Showroom)

10am - 9pm

And ooh, Barang2 having 40% off!!! Ends in Nov though.

http://www.teak-furniture-sale.com - Went here before! It's a warehouse but there's like 3 different levels. The furniture looks uncannily like that from B*rang2 and N*tural L*ving (owner claimed they have the same supplier) but at a lower price. Buttttttttt they accept cash or cheque ONLY. NO NETS even. :-s Plus they open only on weekends.. from noon to 6pm I think.

For lighting - my htb saw this in Straits Times. We went to the warehouse and bought 3 wall lamps for $50 each. I wouldn't say ALL of their things are cheaper than outside.. but yes, there are some that are cheaper. And of course.. bargain!!! Heh. :-)

Address : Eunos Warehouse, 3 Kaki Bukit Rd 2 #01-08A (opp Geely Showroom)

10am - 9pm

And ooh, Barang2 having 40% off!!! Ends in Nov though.

:P my lights and fan from them i think...we chanced upon them while hanging around ubi area!

Water heater (ariston) cheaper at royal fanco.