Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reallove

Threatened By Security Guards To Fight Outside Condo

It is obvious that this lady has been evicted, either by a landlord or court baliff. The police did not assist her, and yet threaten to charge her for traspass, only goes to show.. she has done something wrong in the first place.

Buglary.. the bugler dun normally remove everything in the house. Even garung kuni ppl also wun take everything, come to think of it.. if is gurung kuni... padlock will take.. can sell as scrap metal.

Hi, the lady can't be evicted. It is her own house. What I mean about taking everything, is taking her valuables and important items. In the end, when she confronted the police, the police treated her to a cup of coffee to pacify her. This shows that even they as the police know that they are in the wrong.

The best part, I tell you.... that lady was an ex police officer... Haha... I also duno what the world has come to man!

Anyway, when I went to speak to another security guard at my place, he told me what the two guards, Mr Tan and the Mr Maniam told him and the management was totally different story. He said that we call him animal names. What an allegation that is! we didn't even. I told that guard the entire story and he replied saying, " oh... now I know what's going on and why you all so angry." He himself also know the character of the two other guards but he just keep quiet about it. He also knows that Mr Tan naps, he told me even the council knows about it but they keep quiet about it. Mr Tan say he work there 7-8 years, his previous supervisor allow him to sleep... haha... so funny hor... Like as though when we work, we can sleep for about 2 hours in between, in front of BOSS. haha....

Can you believe it that even the ceiling of the treasurer's house is leaking so badly. Many households in the condo are affected but even the council seem to be not able to do anything about it... Very lousy hor... I feel the irony that we live in a condo in orchard but internally, it's no difference in staying in a slum... who says singapore is slum free society... haha....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I am not sure if you remember the case between a taxi driver and some senior manager of media corp vendor, where the latter posted a video showing the taxi driver asking him to F*** off.

Yes I do remember...but erm, your point is...? :unsure:

Yes I do remember...but erm, your point is...? :unsure:

The intention of posting the video was to shame the taxi driver, however as it turn out netcitizen went against the arrogant poster. An example of media being a double edge swords and always good to listen to both side of the story before making any judgement.

http://www.cruzteng.com/2008/04/17/at-mediacorp-radio-gate/

The intention of posting the video was to shame the taxi driver, however as it turn out netcitizen went against the arrogant poster. An example of media being a double edge swords and always good to listen to both side of the story before making any judgement.

http://www.cruzteng.com/2008/04/17/at-mediacorp-radio-gate/

Ah yes...that was what I believe in too. And in this case, I won't advise going to the media as well...for obvious reasons that I think I need not mention already...

From what reallove wrote, she looked like she has been very badly victimised. I empathise with her husband. He must have felt insulted by the security guard when he was told off in front of the children.

Even if the children are not allowed to swim, at least the guards should tell the husband in private and not in the full view of the children. This is very ungracious.

As for defects in the units, I think the neigbours could band together and hire a contractor to rectify the situation. Water proofing involves hacking and insulating the unit. It is not going to be cheap and there may be dispute in sharing the cost but better to discuss and settle the issue early. Otherwise, the residents have to live in the constant condition of leaking water.

For Reallove, I think it is better to buy a landed house and construct a lap pool. Your husband and the children can swim freely. With the recession set in, landed properties have dropped in price and are more affordable now, especially in the suburban.

I think better to forgive and move on from here rather than let this incident continue to trouble you.

Cheers.

From what reallove wrote, she looked like she has been very badly victimised. I empathise with her husband. He must have felt insulted by the security guard when he was told off in front of the children.

Even if the children are not allowed to swim, at least the guards should tell the husband in private and not in the full view of the children. This is very ungracious.

As for defects in the units, I think the neigbours could band together and hire a contractor to rectify the situation. Water proofing involves hacking and insulating the unit. It is not going to be cheap and there may be dispute in sharing the cost but better to discuss and settle the issue early. Otherwise, the residents have to live in the constant condition of leaking water.

For Reallove, I think it is better to buy a landed house and construct a lap pool. Your husband and the children can swim freely. With the recession set in, landed properties have dropped in price and are more affordable now, especially in the suburban.

I think better to forgive and move on from here rather than let this incident continue to trouble you.

Cheers.

Ya, leechaorui, I also wana forgive and forget but sometimes you just need time and sometimes cant swallow it down. Hai... My Hubby also very tired about this issue. We also have alot of other things to deal with in life... Hai....

Now, my strategy, haha... sounds funny hor is to gain more alliance and from there we'll form an army to get rid of the management... Sounds like a mammoth task leh.... Boh bian, must work cleverly now... Now, we live very slumpy leh.... haha...

Luckily I not underworld, or else the security diao diao... but I always believe violence can't solve anything la... so just talk talk... anyway, it's only comment as what the police investigating officer say.