Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ylucy

Aircon System 3 Inverter

I need advise lei.. I am doing my flooring and hacking the wall tiles. I ask my reno contractor to remove the aircon piping and aircon. If I buy new aircon, is it included inside or there is also charges involved.

Also, when should I install the aircon, before the wall tiles of my bathroom for the piping or after the completion of wall tiles..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I need advise lei.. I am doing my flooring and hacking the wall tiles. I ask my reno contractor to remove the aircon piping and aircon. If I buy new aircon, is it included inside or there is also charges involved.

Also, when should I install the aircon, before the wall tiles of my bathroom for the piping or after the completion of wall tiles..

new pipping will be install by ur new aircon contractor is part of the package..

Run pipe 1st before tile ur wall ..if not they might have to hack away ur wall tile to make way for water pipe.

ur ID should be able to advise you this kind of thing..

aircon installation usually 2 trip

1st trip run pipping

2nd trip install compressor and fan coil

You advise me to install air-con before wall tiles, right.

Between which air-con company is okay.. I mean intend of installation and sales service.

Let me go IMM first now.. Got Bestt**h, GC , ...

Edited by kewin

since u going to imm... try visit hong tar also.. they just beside IMM about 10mins if u walk..

http://www.hongtar.com.sg/

hongtar had been doing aircon for very long... they have just install my pipping last friday..find the workmanhship of pipping reasonable good. They really put in effort to get the pipping right... not those type want to rush home and go off earlier..

Not sure whether which one is the best? Since this topic is about this. I will related to this

Aircon System 3 Inverter, Daikin vs Mitsubishi Electric

Standard Package, removal of old air-con for Free. Installation of new pipe, bracket. My package is without stainless bracket

AllB**t

StarMex - 2699 w/GST

Daikin - 2699 w/GST

GC

StarMex - 2550 wo/GST

Daikin - 2799 w/GST

B**t Tech

StarMex - 2550 wo/GST

Daikin - 2550 wo/GST

Hong Tar

StarMex - 2870 w/GST

Daikin - 3000 w/GST

Not sure whether which one is the best? Since this topic is about this. I will related to this

Aircon System 3 Inverter, Daikin vs Mitsubishi Electric

Standard Package, removal of old air-con for Free. Installation of new pipe, bracket. My package is without stainless bracket

AllB**t

StarMex - 2699 w/GST

Daikin - 2699 w/GST

GC

StarMex - 2550 wo/GST

Daikin - 2799 w/GST

B**t Tech

StarMex - 2550 wo/GST

Daikin - 2550 wo/GST

Hong Tar

StarMex - 2870 w/GST

Daikin - 3000 w/GST

Are u quote on the same exact model and same BTU.. price very different. Well take note of the pipping grade and size they are giving u..

Are u quote on the same exact model and same BTU.. price very different. Well take note of the pipping grade and size they are giving u..

I encore what tommy78 commented. Look into the fine details like "use of 1/2 inch thick class '0' thermaflex insulation for indoor unit and class '1' black insulation for outdoor unit. PVC pipe use will be 16mm and G23 copper pipe", etc...

Edited by ilmare612

I think I am going to IMM to see again ... I went to all.

I have 2 company in mind, H@ng Tar or GC, but H@ng Tar is about $50 expensive than GC.

H@ng Tar "use of 1/2 inch thick class '0' thermaflex insulation for indoor unit and class '1' black insulation for outdoor unit. PVC pipe use will be 16mm and G23 copper pipe".

Edited by kewin

Hi Kewin, wondering if u r getting daikin 71ESG or Starmex for ur flat?

I think I am going to IMM to see again ... I went to all.

I have 2 company in mind, H@ng Tar or GC, but H@ng Tar is about $50 expensive than GC.

H@ng Tar "use of 1/2 inch thick class '0' thermaflex insulation for indoor unit and class '1' black insulation for outdoor unit. PVC pipe use will be 16mm and G23 copper pipe".

Avoid All Best at all costs. Had very bad experience with them. Only get from Gain City. Workmanship and after sales service is good.

Avoid All Best at all costs. Had very bad experience with them. Only get from Gain City. Workmanship and after sales service is good.

i just bought Hitachi System 3 Inverter with Nano Titanium at $2699 + $180 [upgrade piping] + $450 [aircon servicing package]

To all forumers here, DO NOT buy any air-cons from ALLBEST at IMM. Their workmanship is atrocious and their after sales service is horrible. I bought my Mitsubishi Heavy Industries system 3 aircon from them and condensation was already forming on the casing after 1 week. When I called them to check, the workers simply insert newspapers into the plastic casing. **** unprofesional. In the end, I complained to CASE and they decided to re-do the whole piping. Gave me so much headaches. Now my new unit is using Mitsubishi Starmex system 4 from GainCity. Workmanship is good and air-con has no noise at all.

I got a quote from a friend. not sure he can be trusted. here was his quote.

mitsubishi electric

2 spilt unit only

MXY-2E20VA 5.27kw

MSXY-GA10VA 2.5kw x2

price $1773 + $300 for installation. is this cheap?

5 years warranty

bracket not included cuz I am swapping my old toshiba single spilt for double spilt. the toshiba is not even 3 years old. I gave up on it. PCB board failed. replaced once DIY then louver motor failed, also replaced DIY once.

Edited by andywee

To all forumers here, DO NOT buy any air-cons from ALLBEST at IMM. Their workmanship is atrocious and their after sales service is horrible. I bought my Mitsubishi Heavy Industries system 3 aircon from them and condensation was already forming on the casing after 1 week. When I called them to check, the workers simply insert newspapers into the plastic casing. **** unprofesional. In the end, I complained to CASE and they decided to re-do the whole piping. Gave me so much headaches. Now my new unit is using Mitsubishi Starmex system 4 from GainCity. Workmanship is good and air-con has no noise at all.

Yes I regretted getting Allbest to do my aircon.