Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
keleenly

Welcome To Casa De Eeyore

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
actually i configured the blog to show all posts in 1 page already... you want to try taking a look again? :sport-smiley-018:

Hi Keleenly

May i know how much you pay for the string curtain? And can share the contact with me?

Thanks

Wah when you got the house it was in good condition liao wor? Then you din do much ma! So nice!!

I love your sofa! How much and where did you get ah?

:D:D any pictures of your collection? :sport-smiley-004:

Hee... no pics of home eeyores leh. Maybe take pic of my ofc show u latr, got 5 little eeyores here at ofc already. :P But I've given a portion of my collection to my niece, cuz she's a fan of eeyore as well. Haiz... din wana give.. :( But gota tink of their future as well. I know my niece will take good care of them.

hehe..didn't know there are so many people who likes eeyore too..i'm a die hard fan of eeyore too..i'm still thinking of how i can accomodate them in my new place in punggol next year..now most of them are inside ziploc bags in my store room waiting to be released when i move in..they probably will take up 1 room oredi..=X

Yoohoo! Another eeyore fan! heheheh.. U getting keys next yr ah? :)

Edited by Angel81

Hee... no pics of home eeyores leh. Maybe take pic of my ofc show u latr, got 5 little eeyores here at ofc already. :P But I've given a portion of my collection to my niece, cuz she's a fan of eeyore as well. Haiz... din wana give.. :( But gota tink of their future as well. I know my niece will take good care of them.

Yoohoo! Another eeyore fan! heheheh.. U getting keys next yr ah? :)

hey, i like ur red carpet. where u buy it n how much? i know somewhere in geylang, but where? thanx in advance =)

Wah when you got the house it was in good condition liao wor? Then you din do much ma! So nice!!

I love your sofa! How much and where did you get ah?

We got the sofa from Furniture Mall. The shop is one of the few shops under St Louis or also known as Ritz Raymen selling this sofa. You can probably see the same sofa at IMM or Choa Chu Kang industrial area (warehouse) under the name St Louis.

We went to lots of furniture shop and this was the sofa that we really liked. One of the main reason was that the construction of the sofa is very sturdy unlike those that are very cheap but the back part of the sofa is actually a hollow frame. This comes with a board covering the back. The seat itself also doesn't sag after prolonged sitting.

We paid about 2k for the sofa itself.

hey, i like ur red carpet. where u buy it n how much? i know somewhere in geylang, but where? thanx in advance =)

We bought it at Tanjong Katong shopping center/complex at one of the malay store at level 3 for less than 300 bux. Is on promotion then and we have a very difficult bargain on this. same carpet selling in other part of geylang at $450 :P

Edited by keleenly

We got the sofa from Furniture Mall. The shop is one of the few shops under St Louis or also known as Ritz Raymen selling this sofa. You can probably see the same sofa at IMM or Choa Chu Kang industrial area (warehouse) under the name St Louis.

We went to lots of furniture shop and this was the sofa that we really liked. One of the main reason was that the construction of the sofa is very sturdy unlike those that are very cheap but the back part of the sofa is actually a hollow frame. This comes with a board covering the back. The seat itself also doesn't sag after prolonged sitting.

We paid about 2k for the sofa itself.

Wah nice le. But a bit over my budget but will keep that design in mind. Thanks!!

Wah nice le. But a bit over my budget but will keep that design in mind. Thanks!!

do take note of the construction of the sofa... it does affect alot on the pricing and eventually the durability.

happy shopping :yamseng:

Hi Keleenly

May i know how much you pay for the string curtain? And can share the contact with me?

Thanks

the string curtain is about $200 from Marina Square (near the Pan Pac linkway) not including installation... the bracket mounting is an additional of about almost 200

there are cheaper alternatives at Geylang we realised (about 50bux) only after getting it... (mounting not included though)

The difference according the the curtain people is that the more expensive one are fire retardant... (but if you don't intend to set your house ablaze, there shouldn't be any difference :good: ; there are a lot of flammable items where carpentry is concerned :sport-smiley-004: )

do take note of the construction of the sofa... it does affect alot on the pricing and eventually the durability.

happy shopping :yamseng:

Thanks for the tip!!

the string curtain is about $200 from Marina Square (near the Pan Pac linkway) not including installation... the bracket mounting is an additional of about almost 200

there are cheaper alternatives at Geylang we realised (about 50bux) only after getting it... (mounting not included though)

The difference according the the curtain people is that the more expensive one are fire retardant... (but if you don't intend to set your house ablaze, there shouldn't be any difference :good: ; there are a lot of flammable items where carpentry is concerned :sport-smiley-004: )

heh... should get the thing before your reno is done and ask your contractor to put up for you... buy some kopi for him la... :P

heh... should get the thing before your reno is done and ask your contractor to put up for you... buy some kopi for him la... :P

well, we din have a contractor cuz we din do any reno mah.. :sport-smiley-018:

ya hor you all got furnishings only... cos you all got good condition.

there's quite a bit of flaws.. just that we are choosing to ignore it for the time being... budget constraint.. :P

once we save up enough then will start on the touch up process.. :D

hi Keleenly

Do you know roughly how much they charge for installation? Cos got tight budget, don't want to spend too much on string curtain. Tks