Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ylucy

Pd Door Price?

Maybe can check with pd door distributor (Eunos) for the pricing? Can get from them directly if it is much cheaper than what your ID quote you. Can always tell him you don't want to get pd door from him.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My id quoted me 380 for the PD door. He told me those are nicer design and so on

and he also mentioned that the pain one cost $299.

I feel like a carrot. is he telling me the truth? pls advice. thanks

Thanks for the advice, BTW Got 2 doors installed today, another door wrong side, they bring back to redo. Maybe after my Big Hoo Ha, things turns out to be better. The guy who came today is Desmond, good attitude and service

I called them to make another appt to install my last door on either coming wed or sat. Hope this time they keep their word to turn up. I oso requested for Desmond come for the installation. Maybe I'm wrong, not all of them has attitude problem or maybe he came from eunos. Apologies for any misunderstanding.

Edited by lawz21

me too have problems with PDoor services (Balestier). Door not install yet but sigh...

1) Miss my 1st appointment, I called on appt date as they didn't turn up for measurements, they said misplaced my order.

2) 2nd appt, called by the measuement guy on day of appointment saying will be late for 2 hrs, but i at my flat waiting cos almost time liao, I ask him dun come, then he said ok , rushing over now.

3) The guy show me the samples, material wrong, call the salesgirl , she said the price for my door is for acrylic not frosted glass, she blame me for getting the material wrong. I requested for a refund if things are not solved and explain but the girl said I got it wrong not her fault. I said dun wan talk to her.

4) The yaya manager email me with the yaya remarks, I never reply due to his yaya attitude.

5) The boss called, but he's really nice to talk things out, we met and discusssed and agreed with his proposal. (Very nice and humble boss compared to his yaya employees)

6) Issued settled and I called to arranged the date for installation on 9/01/10 tomorrow.

7) Guess what, another girl called me just now to make appt. Asked me to postpone to next mon. I replied cannot, how to take leave on mon in such a short time, then she said tomorrow evening 5.30pm. I told her it's my family dinner time, either you come earlier or come after 8pm if tomorrow. Hung up but nvr call back to update. ????

8) Just called the same salesgirl who sold me the door, guess what, I asked her why arrange during dinner time, she said I arrangement whole day so anytime can.Zzzz Then she say their workers work until 6pm, cannot come at 8pm, I say earlier loh but she replied cannot. I told her "very well , your workers up to 6pm, if they dun come by 6pm, I leave not waiting for them, she tell me if cannot, ask me to called again and make appointment again". Then the line cut off. (where on earth got so attitude customer service, my very 1st encounter, I think they should try to suits our time and stick to the appointment as we are working too, how to change appt date and apply leave in such a short time).

So now how, tomorrow install or not oso dun know......????????

Conclusion

Dun get sweet talk by them when you enter their shop, everything oso can, ask pay $$ oso very fast.

Once paidup, congrats, be prepared bcos they are the BOSS, YOU MUST LISTERN TO THEIR INSTRUCTIONS and FOLLOW THEIR TIME. (the employees not the boss, boss is nice and ok)

Sorry guys, abit losoh.

dun install fm balestier if u havent pay anyth, b 4 install bad attitude , aft install (say 1 mth) got probs they wont rectify for u ....appointement also cant keeep

go to eunos -- main supplier i think

me too have problems with PDoor services (Balestier). Door not install yet but sigh...

1) Miss my 1st appointment, I called on appt date as they didn't turn up for measurements, they said misplaced my order.

2) 2nd appt, called by the measuement guy on day of appointment saying will be late for 2 hrs, but i at my flat waiting cos almost time liao, I ask him dun come, then he said ok , rushing over now.

3) The guy show me the samples, material wrong, call the salesgirl , she said the price for my door is for acrylic not frosted glass, she blame me for getting the material wrong. I requested for a refund if things are not solved and explain but the girl said I got it wrong not her fault. I said dun wan talk to her.

4) The yaya manager email me with the yaya remarks, I never reply due to his yaya attitude.

5) The boss called, but he's really nice to talk things out, we met and discusssed and agreed with his proposal. (Very nice and humble boss compared to his yaya employees)

6) Issued settled and I called to arranged the date for installation on 9/01/10 tomorrow.

7) Guess what, another girl called me just now to make appt. Asked me to postpone to next mon. I replied cannot, how to take leave on mon in such a short time, then she said tomorrow evening 5.30pm. I told her it's my family dinner time, either you come earlier or come after 8pm if tomorrow. Hung up but nvr call back to update. ????

8) Just called the same salesgirl who sold me the door, guess what, I asked her why arrange during dinner time, she said I arrangement whole day so anytime can.Zzzz Then she say their workers work until 6pm, cannot come at 8pm, I say earlier loh but she replied cannot. I told her "very well , your workers up to 6pm, if they dun come by 6pm, I leave not waiting for them, she tell me if cannot, ask me to called again and make appointment again". Then the line cut off. (where on earth got so attitude customer service, my very 1st encounter, I think they should try to suits our time and stick to the appointment as we are working too, how to change appt date and apply leave in such a short time).

So now how, tomorrow install or not oso dun know......????????

Conclusion

Dun get sweet talk by them when you enter their shop, everything oso can, ask pay $$ oso very fast.

Once paidup, congrats, be prepared bcos they are the BOSS, YOU MUST LISTERN TO THEIR INSTRUCTIONS and FOLLOW THEIR TIME. (the employees not the boss, boss is nice and ok)

Sorry guys, abit losoh.

Edited by lawz21

Hi,

Could some 1 recommend me where to get cheap and good workmanship for installing Bi Fold door. Looking to change my toilet door before my house warming. Thanks in advance.

$299 for PD Door price is it okay. Bi-fold okay for toilet or not?

imo, the price should be about there.

pd door and bi-fold door are different..

pd door dun haf bottom-tracks (i.e. no tracks on the floor) + can open almost 180-degree, flush with wall, but bi-fold cannot. :)

Dear all valued customers,

I am posting on behalf of the management of the company, East Plan 21 at Balestier Road. We will like to extend a sincere apology to all who did not have such a pleasant experience engaging our service or purchasing our products. We find genuine feedbacks of extreme value to our company, regardless good or bad. It is only through feedbacks that we are able to improve our services and products. So a thank you for all the feedbacks.

Our sales staff are assessed monthly on their customer services and product knowledge. Since receiving such feedbacks, we have stepped up assessment to bi-monthly for all sales staff. Verbal warning was given to the staff mentioned in above threads.

my PD doors were installed more than a yr ago, after 1 yr no warranty. Many parts cracked and started to drop. Even though the parts cost $2, it's not easy for me to fix, they charged $50 for transportation to come & fix

Also, since receiving feedbacks on our service fees, we have since adjusted it to $38 (on-site). We hope "loobhlinda" can contact us again to resolve her servicing issues.

I am strongly agreed with u. The service provided by them is very lousy and no customer service. I brought a PD door from them and they installed it wrongly. I called up and was blame by the staff who **** me for giving a wrong statement.

Lastly as for "frustrated", we hope to work out some compromise or agreement with you. We also wish for you to have your desired product installed at your place. Please do contact me. Yuda (tel no. PM)

Thank you.

Management

EAST PLAN 21

Just wana share my experience with the PDdoor company in Balestier. Super bad service! The uncle name is Chris :fire:

Do take note that there is actually pddoor.com (Eunos) and pddoor.com.sg (Balestier)

I called up Eunos one to enquire and she said they are the main distributor and the Balestier one is the retailer. Personally I find price wise not much diff, Balestier will mark up a little bit but considering service wise, I regretted buying my 2 toilets PDdoors from them.

Attitude sucks to the core. He is more like the 奸人 kinda style, "nods nods ya ya ya" don't listen to what you say/ask. Just cut you and blabbler on. Totally insincere attitude. Ask for my hubby name and when he spells for him, the uncle don't pay attention and scribbled something else. Then ask for what?!

Tell him we are in a rush to get our house ready, so need deliver asap. He gives that "but we all very busy leh, schedule ALL PACKED" Super yaya. He has that kinda 'take it or leave it' attitude. If that day I have known I've gotten the wrong shop, I would have left str8 away!

Installation of the doors to be done tmr.. Can only hope nothing wrong with the doors or their installation service

Pls. Go to the distributor better. Spare yourself the agony of bad service. :angry:

I am strongly agreed with u. The service provided by them is very lousy and no customer service. I brought a PD door from them and they installed it wrongly. I called up and was blame by the staff who **** me for giving a wrong statement.

my PD doors were installed more than a yr ago, after 1 yr no warranty. Many parts cracked and started to drop. Even though the parts cost $2, it's not easy for me to fix, they charged $50 for transportation to come & fix

Just wana share my experience with the PDdoor company in Balestier. Super bad service! The uncle name is Chris :fire:

Do take note that there is actually pddoor.com (Eunos) and pddoor.com.sg (Balestier)

I called up Eunos one to enquire and she said they are the main distributor and the Balestier one is the retailer. Personally I find price wise not much diff, Balestier will mark up a little bit but considering service wise, I regretted buying my 2 toilets PDdoors from them.

Attitude sucks to the core. He is more like the 奸人 kinda style, "nods nods ya ya ya" don't listen to what you say/ask. Just cut you and blabbler on. Totally insincere attitude. Ask for my hubby name and when he spells for him, the uncle don't pay attention and scribbled something else. Then ask for what?!

Tell him we are in a rush to get our house ready, so need deliver asap. He gives that "but we all very busy leh, schedule ALL PACKED" Super yaya. He has that kinda 'take it or leave it' attitude. If that day I have known I've gotten the wrong shop, I would have left str8 away!

Installation of the doors to be done tmr.. Can only hope nothing wrong with the doors or their installation service

Pls. Go to the distributor better. Spare yourself the agony of bad service. :angry: