Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

i met Chang Ming from Fuse Concept at the Home Ideas fair at Expo in mid-Jul.

I must say, his follow-up was good. He called me 1 day after the fair ended and told me his proposal for my place was ready. I like his design as he managed to create a lot of space from a small little 3-rm flat, yet with enough storage space for my "rubbish"....lol. It also helped that I felt he and I could communicate and he was able to understand me and what I wanted. Of course, he would also advise me when my ideas are not in sync with the overall design but still left the final decision to me.

I met up with 2 other IDs, Plus Interior and **, at the same fair and you can read my feedback on them at their respective threads, if you're interested.

I eventually signed with Fuse and I will post more later on as we progress. However, for now, I can only comment on their follow-up, service and designing flair. As far as workmanship and project management is concerned, it will have to be much much later as my reno is not slated to begin until late Oct. So for those who're waiting for feedback on their workmanship before committing to them, don't wait for my comments. It'll be months later....haha.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi seanavril28,

Apparently Andrew, kelvin and dan is no longer with fuse. Andrew is on his own, kelvin and dan i have no idea. :)

Kelvin is now with **.

Dan, I heard is still with Fuse.

Can someone PM to me Andrew, Kelvin or Dan's contact.. I called Fuse concept and was assigned to Peter. Did not feel quite comfortable talking to him. Has anyone used him before? Any comments?

Hi seanavril28,

Apparently Andrew, kelvin and dan is no longer with fuse. Andrew is on his own, kelvin and dan i have no idea. :)

Can someone PM to me Andrew, Kelvin or Dan's contact.. I called Fuse concept and was assigned to Peter. Did not feel quite comfortable talking to him. Has anyone used him before? Any comments?

Halo! Thanks for you inputs!!! Anyway, can you pm me how much you spend generally and also generally what you did? Just for my reference in case Vincent does get back... :notti:

I am engaging a ID from fuse concept. Is there price reasonal? any comments on quality service they provided?

Hello everyone

Thought I'd share my two cents on fuse concepts.

I engaged Dan to redo the living room, dining room and kitchen.

I find his design suggestions to be bold and beautiful. He certainly has a good eye for colour. It's been two, maybe three years and I'm still loving every bit of the design.

However Dan has an artistic temperament and we have exchanged harsh words on occasion on certain disagreements.

I find their workmanship to be quite good and I think they generally use quality materials. I did however, have a similar experience about the paint chipping off when I peeled some scotch tape off the wall (and the tape has been on the wall for maybe 5 minutes).

I think Dan is a great designer... just be a bit more patient with him to ensure a pleasant reno experience.

Hi , our current 4 room is done by them. But it was 5 yrs back and our friend who used to work there has left ( change line)

Now awaiting for the quotation to be done. Meantime I think no harm gathering advice on those who use them before.

Have you heard of them ? or Heard anyone using them ? Hows the quality of work ? and after job service ?( heard they just started with inhouse contractors-( malaysia mfg ) recently)

Hi Purecat,

I am looking for a good ID. I get to know Fuse Concept from Squarerooms. How the quality of work? Is their design good?

Hi , our current 4 room is done by them. But it was 5 yrs back and our friend who used to work there has left ( change line)

Now awaiting for the quotation to be done. Meantime I think no harm gathering advice on those who use them before.

Have you heard of them ? or Heard anyone using them ? Hows the quality of work ? and after job service ?( heard they just started with inhouse contractors-( malaysia mfg ) recently)

Workmanship is bad from what i see at my friend's house.

Paint work: when you put a scotchtape the paint comes off.

Carpentry: workmanship is bad

Silicon joinings: not well done

Tiling: Alright

Appear to be cheap materials used for the price of 50-60K

Design work is more impressive but ultimately if the workmanship cannot deliver what the design shows then its useless

as you will be staying in the house seeing all the defects and cheap materials

hi francine, have u gotten your 3D? Wanted to get some comparison ;)

just see my 3D last weekend, but he haven't give me a copy. My house already start work currently 2nd week of work, laying floor tiles.

So have Peter come back to u? I recommended my cousin to my ID also but he too busy to take up his job and get Peter to take over, currently he also waiting for Peter quote.

Hi Enrisa,

I engaged Kelton from Fuse very happy and satisfied with his service, my is 4RM HDB, what u will like to know?

hi francine, have u gotten your 3D? Wanted to get some comparison ;)

Hi,

Anyone engaged Kelvin Seow? Can comment on his service? We have met him and currently awaiting his quote/design. Thanks.