Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
He said may follow us, or if goes to the shop he recommend, can tell him which models we like, he scale down n we decide, that kind of thing. Tink he like spacious rooms, hehe, but I tink if u insist n can fit the space, cramped abit u all dun mind, tink he got no choice also but to follow.

Do share with us ur 2nd meeting!

hi firipy, my 2nd meeting went well... in fact he took in all my comments from the 1st meeting (incl the bed size) and updated the 3D drawings. The detailed fine-tuning such as materials/colour selection will have to wait till we pay the deposit once we decide on the ID or contractor. After seeing several ID, I've more or less decided what I want for the different areas of my house, so it will eventually boil down to an issue of workmanship and cost. If we save more on the renovation, maybe i can accord some of my budget to a Bose sound system! :yamseng: *i wish*

He said may follow us, or if goes to the shop he recommend, can tell him which models we like, he scale down n we decide, that kind of thing. Tink he like spacious rooms, hehe, but I tink if u insist n can fit the space, cramped abit u all dun mind, tink he got no choice also but to follow.

Do share with us ur 2nd meeting!

ilovesleeping, wat is it that u want but Dan say wont work out? we wanted some water feature wall for to cover the bomb shelter, but it wont really work out also cos my walking space will be greatly minimised plus its near kitchen. Its nt very constructive in a sense.

He did say he can accompany us or tell him which shop and model of the sofa to see if it blend with the colour/ theme of the hse

Hi firipy,

We want a king sized bed in the bedroom but he said it'll be really near the door if we did that. But looking at the floorplan, there's still quite a lot of space from the door to the edge of the bed, as the layout drawings are based on king-sized bed as well. Just need to sacrifice the width of the side table which shouldn't be an issue, since we're customising it as well.

Anyway we'll see how it goes when we next meet up! Will sound him out abt the "shopping" aspect as well. Afraid that my reno period (Dec/Jan) will be super-peak, so he may not be able to spare the time to do so.

ilovesleeping, wat is it that u want but Dan say wont work out? we wanted some water feature wall for to cover the bomb shelter, but it wont really work out also cos my walking space will be greatly minimised plus its near kitchen. Its nt very constructive in a sense.

He did say he can accompany us or tell him which shop and model of the sofa to see if it blend with the colour/ theme of the hse

I was also served by Dan when I dropped by. Still waiting for him to revert to us, probably 2 weeks later. He mentioned he got a pretty tight schedule n ask if its ok with us. We are nt in a hurry, so we told him to take his time.

I waited around 3 weeks b4 he called me back but i was impressed because he was the only one who prepared 3D drawings for us for 1st discussion. The other IDs I met with just showed some sketches. Then based on the first proposal/quote, he will take in your comments and revise the drawings & quotation. I've received the revised quotation and will be meeting him this weekend to see the revised 3D drawings.

Forgot to ask Dan if he will be accompanying me to buy furniture & lighting. Several IDs that I met up with do that and I think it's most useful since they have a better eye to match the overall concept.

I was also served by Dan when I dropped by. Still waiting for him to revert to us, probably 2 weeks later. He mentioned he got a pretty tight schedule n ask if its ok with us. We are nt in a hurry, so we told him to take his time.

Maybe can u pm me the person's name n ur exp, dun wanna make things difficult for u. I cant seem to find more comments abt them recently.

ID will promise the sky, stars n moon.....but when it really comes to doing the job, we wont noe, so we are really skeptical....

If nt happy abt ID can we ask for a change?

I'm sure if u are not comfortable with the ID, you can request to change. However have to do it diplomatically and not make things too ugly. If it's a matter of style, I think they will understand (hopefully!)

Since i'm a potential Fuse client, also wish to express my concerns. The ID servicing me is Dan and I must say he's quite creative and understands our needs. I'm overall very happy with his proposal, however sometimes instead of accommodating my "wants", he insists that it won't work out. The thing is that other IDs try to work around it rather than be stubborn. Should i then try to insist on having it my way?

i'm about finsihed with my reno. i am generally pleased with the results but my ID is a nightmare when it comes to logistics and problem solving. i won't rec my ID but generally, fuse concept is ok IF you get a good, prompt and reliable ID.

Maybe can u pm me the person's name n ur exp, dun wanna make things difficult for u. I cant seem to find more comments abt them recently.

ID will promise the sky, stars n moon.....but when it really comes to doing the job, we wont noe, so we are really skeptical....

If nt happy abt ID can we ask for a change?

i'm about finsihed with my reno. i am generally pleased with the results but my ID is a nightmare when it comes to logistics and problem solving. i won't rec my ID but generally, fuse concept is ok IF you get a good, prompt and reliable ID.

anyone sign up with them so far? Hows the reno like? Spoke with then recently, awaiting for quotes. So far 1st impression quite gd cos they give some ideas to save space n save costs.

Initially dun dare to go find them cos they seems exp but then again after talking to those that seems cheap, I realise that they cant give gd suggestions n make me feel that they dunno wat r our needs......the initial quote they gave is nt low either....

Hi Mercury,

Have you started your reno? Any updates or photos? I got a quotation from Vincent, but have not decided which ID to sign yet, still exploring

I meet up with Keith(Senior Designer) today. Good space planning and design sense. Good attitude and able to accomodate your needs and wants. He will send me the quote within a week. First experience is very good. :bangwall:

Hi sparrow my id is steve and kelvin..just a word of advice...the id can advise and design ..but ultimately the choice is yrs..u are the one gonna stay in the house so make sure u like it before u proceed...