Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

HI forum peeps again,

I need 2 new office chairs for my study area.

Need to do some research on where i can find good decent Office chairs at the best price?

Like for audio, electronics stuffs etc i can find the best prices at Ho Ah Bee and audio house. So for office chairs, is there any popular place where I can visit?

http://ikea.com.sg/catalog/catalog_display...p;r=11&p=41

Ikea has lots of choices, but I am not sure there are good for their pricing. Any experts please find. Much appreciated :dancingqueen:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 11/24/2008 at 1:01 PM, morgulboy said:

HI forum peeps again,

I need 2 new office chairs for my study area.

Need to do some research on where i can find good decent Office chairs at the best price?

Like for audio, electronics stuffs etc i can find the best prices at Ho Ah Bee and audio house. So for office chairs, is there any popular place where I can visit?

http://ikea.com.sg/catalog/catalog_display...p;r=11&p=41

Ikea has lots of choices, but I am not sure there are good for their pricing. Any experts please find. Much appreciated :dancingqueen:

For office chairs, this place will be your choice for sure

download (1).jpg

On 04/12/2016 at 11:48 PM, northblue said:

Nice chairs.;)

We are currently selling our Black M16 office chairs (without headrest) that were used in a 3 days conference held at Marina Bay Sands, at an discount of 50% per piece (Now $79.90, Usual $159). As the office chairs were only used for 3 days at a carpeted area, they look as new as before.

The M16 office chair is a back ventilated, ergonomic office chair. It comes with features such as having the rock/recline mechanism, the adjustable armrests and an adjustable lumbar support for the lower back. The seat cushon is also wider and thicker than the normal office chair available. The dimension of the office chair is 62cm by 64cm by 99cm - 109cm (As shown in the attached picture).

Please kindly let us know if you are interested! 9639-6130

M16 Dimension.jpg

M16 Without Headrest.jpg

Edited by aboden

Hey, Selecting proper chairs is important because we spend almost half of our time sitting on it. Last month my brother was complaining about back pain. My father asked him to check office furniture miami online store for chairs as they have used chairs also. My brother went through the site and ordered ALTO Mid Back Executive Leather and he some what have cured from pain.

• Like 1