Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Topline

How Much Legal Fees?

Hi

Can I check how much would legal fees usually come up to (excluding the bank's subsidy) for the purchase of a private condo? I will be using CPF monies.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi

Can I check how much would legal fees usually come up to (excluding the bank's subsidy) for the purchase of a private condo? I will be using CPF monies.

for "normal" private condo, I believe its around $3000-$3500. If it is super highend luxury condo, I believe it will be more.

for "normal" private condo, I believe its around $3000-$3500. If it is super highend luxury condo, I believe it will be more.

Does this include all the fees, printing costs, stamp fees etc? Read from orange tee website that there are search fees, stamp fees, disbursements, mortgage fees....

Does this include all the fees, printing costs, stamp fees etc? Read from orange tee website that there are search fees, stamp fees, disbursements, mortgage fees....

I think the legal fees will include the search fee, printing cost, transport, etc.. but does NOT include stamp duty. Stamp duty is a 3% tax of the transacted price of property levied by the government when you purchase a property. If your purchase price of your new property is $1 million, the stamp duty is $30,000. This can be paid using your CPF monies.

I think the legal fees will include the search fee, printing cost, transport, etc.. but does NOT include stamp duty. Stamp duty is a 3% tax of the transacted price of property levied by the government when you purchase a property. If your purchase price of your new property is $1 million, the stamp duty is $30,000. This can be paid using your CPF monies.

:jawdrop: 30k ar? alot hor..... :bangwall:

Read this: http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/question/21...-transfer-the-o

Tuty Halim's reply is short & sharp, but no details.

Adrian Lim's second half reply, I think, suit you. Die die must pay 2 components: stamp duty & lawyer fee. Stamp duty is calculated as such (your share's market value x 3%)-$5,400). If yr father to become the sole owner, then he needs to pay you, of course yo can pay him back at your wish. Legal fee chow chow varies between 2k-3k.

You may wish to contact Whelene Loh who is at "mentor" level, sold a condo unit for me in 2009, very professional and approachable.

How much is the legal fees for changing the name of the owner for pte condo?
Edited by bepgof

Based on my experience (as buyer):

It'd be better if you call direct to the lawyer for the legal fee rather than ask property agent.

Even though they (agent) recommend the same lawyer, Their quotation might be "higher".

Yaling, clarification: The "buyer" of yr share pays for the stamp duty fee + lawyer fee. Have to settle the mortgage loan too, if any.

Read this: http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/question/21...-transfer-the-o

Tuty Halim's reply is short & sharp, but no details.

Adrian Lim's second half reply, I think, suit you. Die die must pay 2 components: stamp duty & lawyer fee. Stamp duty is calculated as such (your share's market value x 3%)-$5,400). If yr father to become the sole owner, then he needs to pay you, of course yo can pay him back at your wish. Legal fee chow chow varies between 2k-3k.

You may wish to contact Whelene Loh who is at "mentor" level, sold a condo unit for me in 2009, very professional and approachable.

Edited by bepgof