Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tingshen

Juicer Juicer Juicer! What's Your Recommendation?

My parents' house is using a buffalo brand (dun think it's available in SG) and it is very heavy duty and spin steadily...but it cost around $300+ but the juice really taste nice....

then I came across the Philips 700W one.....NTUC was selling at $249...then the Funan Harvey roadshow was selling it for $189....basically you just throw the whole apple in and within seconds...it will turn into juice....taste nice from the raodshow, but just wondering if anybody own it.....$60 is a huge discounts....called HongLiang, they dun carry it :(

is there any other similar juicer that you also find as powerful or more powerful than the Philips? I also saw some fruit stalls using the same model....

hr1861product01zl2.jpg

Edited by tingshen

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
My parents' house is using a buffalo brand (dun think it's available in SG) and it is very heavy duty and spin steadily...but it cost around $300+ but the juice really taste nice....

then I came across the Philips 700W one.....NTUC was selling at $249...then the Funan Harvey roadshow was selling it for $189....basically you just throw the whole apple in and within seconds...it will turn into juice....taste nice from the raodshow, but just wondering if anybody own it.....$60 is a huge discounts....called HongLiang, they dun carry it :(

is there any other similar juicer that you also find as powerful or more powerful than the Philips? I also saw some fruit stalls using the same model....

hr1861product01zl2.jpg

using it for one year, very satisfied

189 is a very good price, all the while i saw it selling 242

using it for one year, very satisfied

189 is a very good price, all the while i saw it selling 242

Er...Jack Lalane power juicer?

Been using that for about 3 years. Very good and silent.

Er...Jack Lalane power juicer?

Been using that for about 3 years. Very good and silent.

that one is the same as buffalo juicer, dunno OEM from where one...can you can't throw in the whole apple/orange without cutting them.......

it's heavy duty, but not high performance as the motor won't spin fast......but it has trigger to stop the motor if it gets over-heated......quite an old technologies liaoz....

this new Philips one is FAST & FURIOUS....and never get overheated even with long hour usage.....

actually the philips one also cannot

i was tempted by the convenience but didn't notice that they use small fruits during the demo

so can only throw in whole small fruits.

those naval oranges all cannot :(

actually the philips one also cannot

i was tempted by the convenience but didn't notice that they use small fruits during the demo

so can only throw in whole small fruits.

those naval oranges all cannot :(

how big is your "naval orange"? Philips one is the biggest already....I got no problem with all the apples leh...but of course super giant size fuji cannot lar.

Normal orange must remove the skin lar, too thick already....will taste funny if you just dump in like that.

don't know leh, just those naval orange buy from supermarket type

somemore it's not the big ones, it's those cheap cheap ones that are already quite small

even green apples, not all can fit in

china mini fuji also cannot fit

think only confirm fit is chestnut apple :lol:

so no choice but to cut in half before 'squeezing' it in :bleah:

juz my 2 cents...

i bought a juicer n a (glass jar type) blender. i find the blender is of a better choice coz i can put in alot of fruits of different sizes and definitely easiler to clean.

the juicer has a filter of some kind and fruit's purees (eg. orange pup) gets stuck there. there will still be some that's hard to come off even when i use a toothbrush to brush them. so i think it gets quite unhygenic for the next juicing.

my blender is a braun brand with a glass jar for easy cleaning n also being more hygene as plastic type tend to be scratched and mixed into the food when u do blending. its abit loud though.

braun never disappoints, remember that when you pick a blender, always ensure that it is made to cut ice..

i bought one from philips that is meant to cut fruits, quite disappointing when i brought it home in a hope to make ice kacang..

the trick is, just clean it right after your finish juicing :)

heheheh... the pulps tend to stuck in the metal filter which has many many tiny holes even after you wash it immediately after juicing. this is the philips brand that i 1st bought and i kana it. i thought of having a juicer juz for jucing but after that i quite regretted it.

so i bought the braun. much cheaper but much better performance, hygenic and easy maintenance. its abit loud though. manage my all kind of blending, juicing, ice crushing easily.

but do take note that if you are trying to blend smaller items, eg. trying to juice pandan juice out of pandan leave, nuts etc. its better to use a small blender. i got a kenwood small handy blender for this purpose.

but juicer and a blender are different use right? blender basically just destroy everything into liquid mah....if that's your objective, then grab a blender....

but juicer and a blender are different use right? blender basically just destroy everything into liquid mah....if that's your objective, then grab a blender....

actually, the result is abt the same except with blender, you can juice the whole fruit with the skin as well and the whole fruit will be fully juiced. the juicer will purge out the 'zha' which contain some of the most vitamins. so i still prefer using a blender.