Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tamarind

Good Contractor For Kitchen Cabinets

Hi trees and jaskel,

Can I also have the contact details of your carpenters? Please drop an email to suren.pillai@gmail.com.

THanks

Hi pl sgimme ur carpenter detail pls ..Pls pm me

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

until now i haven't got time do reno. got any reno company accept half cash half credit card.

can pm me cheap reno (their email or contact no) that i need to do reno by this month onward.

Hi Tree

Do you mind to send the contact for the factory direct contractor to pugimel@gmail.com thx in advance.

Hi Tree,

Can i have her (direct carpenter) contact too?

Edited by typ126

:thumbs up: my kitchen cabinet was done up by a direct factory carpenter..he has a nice lady designer who used to work with ID firm, so you can have direct prices and yet have designer advise... i had recommended them to some of my freinds and they oso say gd.. can try ... :P

I also have a good carpentry to intro. My hse carpentry were done up very nice and good workmanship. Somemore got after sale service.

She was a very nice young lady who helped me to design and give advise (that y I didn't need to engage any ID(save cost)). Moreover will add things in for FOC as she just want the design to look even nicer.

Now engaged her to do my condo.

hi trees & jaskel, could I have t contact & address of yr carpenters pls. thank you very very e much!

do they do fixing of bathroom accessories as well? :yamseng:

I also have a good carpentry to intro. My hse carpentry were done up very nice and good workmanship. Somemore got after sale service.

She was a very nice young lady who helped me to design and give advise (that y I didn't need to engage any ID(save cost)). Moreover will add things in for FOC as she just want the design to look even nicer.

Now engaged her to do my condo.

Hi,

Can you pm me you carpenter info? Thanks a lot.

Hi,

Can you pm me you carpenter info? Thanks a lot.

wow...last year topic already....now no more using the carpenter lady liao.