Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cher

Eric, Cheryl & Celest's New Home

Hi all,

this is my flr plan: a 5rm resale unit in jurong e. finally found a unit thta we like aft looking around for 1 or 2 mnths. went for 1st appt last sat(22/11/08). wil b getting the keys in mid-jan 09

flrplan-1.jpg

viewed our 3d drgs 4 the 1st time last night(25/11/08). our decor theme is minimalist.

the drgs r 1st draft as there r some changes.

tis is our kitchen: open concept, wif a little 'island'. white laminate & dark glass cabinet with black glass backing, white solid top surface. many stuff 2 buy: built-in oven, cooker hob & hood, sink, bar stool etc etc...

kitchen_1-1.jpg

this is our dining area: tinted mirror for wall with built-in bench. will have to buy the dining tables & chairs, pendant light etc. on the right is our open concept balcony.

dining_1-1.jpg

feel free 2 comment...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Spam chop and congrates on ur new home! Very spacious place and very nice 3D drawings. Looking forward to more drawings/pics. :P

I'm getting my keys end of Dec, starting reno work early Jan, but still haven confirm any IDs/contractors. U r very fast! Heheh.. how's ur ID so far?

Very nice! point block 5 room has got a nice layout really. :)

I'm also curious.. open concept balcony then rain will come in? :) Or you putting awnings?

Hi, your designs are very classy and sleek. Good choice! :good:

I have to agree with the rest on the balcony not having a door though... unless you install grills or windows at the balcony??

Hi pple,

angel 81: actually we r nt tat fast, cos nex wk we wil b vewing the amended 3d drgs. then aft tat, there r dtls drgs etc. then nid time 2 scout around & 2 buy all the stuff etc. so the timing shd b juz nice lor...

ivy, pinkpetter, mmycheng: there's extg 1m high grilles in the balcony which cnnt b removed. if it rains, only a little part of the balcony wil b wet, shd nt b 2 much a problem. if u all notice, lots of condo nwadays also provide open concept balcony. :notti:

deepwhite: bingo! our reno wil cost us nt less than 90k in total

junxian: yes, its near chinese grdn. the master bedrm & balcony's windows r facing chinese grdn & lake

sunset: u mean my current hse?? i wil try 2 upload it ASAP. but its reno done 7yrs ago. so nw abit luan. :P

thnx 4 all the comments. wil try 2 upload my living & master bedrm's 3d drgs by this wkend if possible. so stay tune, hee ;)

hmm... if 90k is only on renovation, then require to work on extra money to buy a good bed, electronic appliances, light fitting, sanitary fittings and furniture. Small stuff like these will bring the class of the unit too plus not to mention during construction of the flat, there might be additional cost coming up on the way.

But if 90K is inclusive of the above which I mentioned then it will be a better deal. :sport-smiley-004:

Hi pple,

angel 81: actually we r nt tat fast, cos nex wk we wil b vewing the amended 3d drgs. then aft tat, there r dtls drgs etc. then nid time 2 scout around & 2 buy all the stuff etc. so the timing shd b juz nice lor...

ivy, pinkpetter, mmycheng: there's extg 1m high grilles in the balcony which cnnt b removed. if it rains, only a little part of the balcony wil b wet, shd nt b 2 much a problem. if u all notice, lots of condo nwadays also provide open concept balcony. :notti:

junxian: yes, its near chinese grdn. the master bedrm & balcony's windows r facing chinese grdn & lake

sunset: u mean my current hse?? i wil try 2 upload it ASAP. but its reno done 7yrs ago. so nw abit luan. :P

thnx 4 all the comments. wil try 2 upload my living & master bedrm's 3d drgs by this wkend if possible. so stay tune, hee ;)

omg 90k!? Its a bomb. Have you try going ard asking for different quotes? Don't just sign up without doing that even if you're super comfy with the ID..

Hi pple,

Haha! If u r not that fast.. Then I should sae I'm slow liao. :P *Going to hurry my hb to find more quotations to compare etc. hehehe...* We're actually scouted around on the things to buy, and more or less confirmed most of the stuff we need to buy liao. Now just need to find a ID/contractor. hehe..

Oooooo... near chinese garden means near the sports complex! heheh.. very cool. I'll be staying near u.. Mine is the EM at Lakeside MRT there. :P

Yeah yeah.. looking forward to more drawings and pics!