Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cher

Eric, Cheryl & Celest's New Home

from your kitchen render your counter table seems to be facing the main door? If so, it might be too near and can be awkward.

For 90K can tell us what flooring are you using?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
viewed our 3d drgs 4 the 1st time last night(25/11/08). our decor theme is minimalist.

the drgs r 1st draft as there r some changes.

tis is our kitchen: open concept, wif a little 'island'. white laminate & dark glass cabinet with black glass backing, white solid top surface. many stuff 2 buy: built-in oven, cooker hob & hood, sink, bar stool etc etc...

kitchen_1-1.jpg

this is our dining area: tinted mirror for wall with built-in bench. will have to buy the dining tables & chairs, pendant light etc. on the right is our open concept balcony.

dining_1-1.jpg

feel free 2 comment...

SPAM CHOP! congrats on the new place... 90k for reno :bow::bow:

i see a few similar items in the drawings with what we are having at our place... :sport-smiley-004:

3061968009_78b99c8eae.jpg

the dining chairs... in different color

and the wall painting..

3062807788_4389cf2293.jpg

Edited by keleenly

wahhhh though many have given similar comments, i'm gonna still add mine... 90k????????? that is **** lots of money!!

hmm... if 90k is only on renovation, then require to work on extra money to buy a good bed, electronic appliances, light fitting, sanitary fittings and furniture. Small stuff like these will bring the class of the unit too plus not to mention during construction of the flat, there might be additional cost coming up on the way.

But if 90K is inclusive of the above which I mentioned then it will be a better deal. :sport-smiley-004:

90k is almost inclusive of everything..if not i will :bangwall: haha

omg 90k!? Its a bomb. Have you try going ard asking for different quotes? Don't just sign up without doing that even if you're super comfy with the ID..

we had 4 quotes. range from 45k to 75k

in the end we signed up with this id, the most ex one.

cos the other 3 proposals are only avg, and 2 of them more like a salesman than a designer

omg 90k!? Its a bomb. Have you try going ard asking for different quotes? Don't just sign up without doing that even if you're super comfy with the ID..

yah want swee so bo pian :good:

Really looking forward to see more 3d pics of your 90k reno.

will post it soon!

from your kitchen render your counter table seems to be facing the main door? If so, it might be too near and can be awkward.

For 90K can tell us what flooring are you using?

is actually nt too near the entrance. moreover there will be a glass partition erect there. we are using homogenous floor tiles for living and kitchen area, and parquet flooring for bedrooms

SPAM CHOP! congrats on the new place... 90k for reno :bow::bow:

i see a few similar items in the drawings with what we are having at our place... :sport-smiley-004:

3061968009_78b99c8eae.jpg

the dining chairs... in different color

and the wall painting..

3062807788_4389cf2293.jpg

we saw similar ones at XZQT. but we will not be gng for this dining chairs. got better one in mind :good:

:notti:

We have the same layout for my new house will be at je too.. are u staying at 200++ or 100++..??

Btw very nice theme u have there..

new hse is at blk 2xx. maybe i hse warming u can home, haha :D

Edited by cher

Hey, I like your wall painting... where you get it and price?

yaya. i like de painting too.. how muhc??

we got the painting from Marina Square at about 300 but the shop is no longer there already..

Hi all,

Have created a new post "minimalist". updated with 2 more 3d dwgs :thumbs up:

How come you created a new post? Haha... at first I thought someone else had the exact same design as you only to realise that they are both you... :P