Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

very nice reno done. i like ur balcony with the view. will be very happy working from there. keke.

yah but it is rather hot there in the afternoon cos facing west sun.

we will be installing wooden blinds there soon to shield the sunlight

Edited by cher

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
yah but it is rather hot there in the afternoon cos facing west sun.

we will be installing wooden blinds there soon to shild the sunlight

nice place you have there, wanted to do your dining bench too but my place too small.

your tv table in the living room and mbr are a mixed of black and white, arent u worried that the white will turns yellow down the road??? i chose all black for mine.

love your home.

nice place you have there, wanted to do your dining bench too but my place too small.

your tv table in the living room and mbr are a mixed of black and white, arent u worried that the white will turns yellow down the road??? i chose all black for mine.

love your home.

the capentries u mentioned are using gloss finish, think won't turns yellowish so soon, maybe 5 years later? :rolleyes:

wld like to see ur hse too! hv u created a blog here?

The conceal mixer so neat no piping. :)

hee, my id had managed to concealed all water pipes and wirings :good:

even a/c trunkings oso cannot see :yamseng:

Is there any storage behind the mirror above the basin, is the mirror a door?

no, we didnt do any storage behind the mirror

IMG_2944.jpg

Hi Cher,

I must say your home is my favourite in RT. It's simply beautiful!

Could u help me with 2 questions?

Can u share where did u get your gate's lockset from? If it came together with the gate, which company did u purchase from? I am interested in changing the lockset of my front gate cos it doesn't match the main door. Not successful in finding something like yours.

Secondly, where did u buy your door's silver lettering? Places like Homefix seem to only have gold ones.

Mine's below:

DSC05930.jpg

Hi,

thanks for your compliments!! i am sure there are some which are better around here in RT. ;)

for the gate lockset, i bought it before the steel gate was installed and fabricated together with the gate. so i am not sure whether u can change ur lockset now w/o changing ur steel gate.

i bought my lockset at ubi industrial park. whereas for the ss letterings, they are from a lockset shop at imm located at 2nd sty. $5 per piece. they also sell my lockset there, but it is abt $20-30 cheaper in ubi.

maybe u can consider changing ur gate too? :P

Hi,

thanks for your compliments!! i am sure there are some which are better around here in RT. ;)

for the gate lockset, i bought it before the steel gate was installed and fabricated together with the gate. so i am not sure whether u can change ur lockset now w/o changing ur steel gate.

i bought my lockset at ubi industrial park. whereas for the ss letterings, they are from a lockset shop at imm located at 2nd sty. $5 per piece. they also sell my lockset there, but it is abt $20-30 cheaper in ubi.

maybe u can consider changing ur gate too? :P

Oh man! Wish it occurred to me before the gate was delivered... :bangwall:

Hey, on closer look, wondering if yours is a wrought iron gate?

Hope mine can still be rectified. Looks totally weird lah!

Congrats for ur successful reno. It's a beauty. :good:

Hi Cher, you have such a lovely home that I have to leave a comment! :)

Can I know where you and your hubby bought the wooden deck for the balcony? It's really cosy and resort-y.

Thanks!