Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

tks :) . actually not many friends realised that. even my parents oso didint notice it when they read the papers. haha

of course they wont cos they are not the ones whose bank account is lesser by 6 digits hahaha just joking

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
of course they wont cos they are not the ones whose bank account is lesser by 6 digits hahaha just joking

haha...true....till today my hear still ache when i think of the $$$$$ :bangwall:

Hi Cher ,

Can I know how much did you pay for the black glass door at your common toilet? I wanted glass door for common toilet but ID thinks it will cause inconvenience to the guests.

How's the spray paint holding up from the moisture from all the showering?

Thanks!

Hi Cher ,

Can I know how much did you pay for the black glass door at your common toilet? I wanted glass door for common toilet but ID thinks it will cause inconvenience to the guests.

How's the spray paint holding up from the moisture from all the showering?

Thanks!

forgot liao, one or two hundred bah...if u like just go for it. so far my guests have no problem when they use the toilet.

we didnt take shower at the common toilet, but i think the spray paint can withstand any water or moisture.

i just came across your pictures and i have to say your renovations is very beautiful, close to what i am looking for, however the budget of over a 100k is abit over for me. really beautiful!!!!

Hi all, wow it has been few years back since I last logged in..time really flies!

Looking back my reno journey, it really does bring back lots of memory....

Still look trendy after 5 years. It is the small details, like the recess skirting and tile floor trap that make the difference especially in modern design such as yours.

Btw do u still have the revised floorplan? Would love to see how your designer rework the layout.

El Loco

On 21 April 2015 at 9:17 PM, cher said:

Hi all, wow it has been few years back since I last logged in..time really flies!

Looking back my reno journey, it really does bring back lots of memory....

Hi Cher,

Will you recommend to do recess skirting? Do your recess skirting accumulate dust over time?