Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lakaik

S And S’s Love Nest

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wow, your place looks nice! But it must been quite a headache to coordinate with so many contractors huh? :good:

As mentioned in our earlier posts, maybe we are getting the right group of sub-contractors. We do not have much coordinate works. They arranged the works among themself. The best part is that we have nearly zero hiccups and nothing to rectify... Very experienced sub-cons & very good workmanship! We are very happy that we do not engage ID at the very first place. :dancingqueen: After reading so many reno ports, i feel that a lot of time the problem occurs because your msg need to pass thru too many mouths to get to the person who do it. If getting sub-contractors, you are telling directly to the person who work on this how you want the works to be done . That's how we save all the troubles bah! :sport-smiley-004:;)

As mentioned in our earlier posts, maybe we are getting the right group of sub-contractors. We do not have much coordinate works. They arranged the works among themself. The best part is that we have nearly zero hiccups and nothing to rectify... Very experienced sub-cons & very good workmanship! We are very happy that we do not engage ID at the very first place. :dancingqueen: After reading so many reno ports, i feel that a lot of time the problem occurs because your msg need to pass thru too many mouths to get to the person who do it. If getting sub-contractors, you are telling directly to the person who work on this how you want the works to be done . That's how we save all the troubles bah! :sport-smiley-004:;)

I see.. It would be good if you know exactly what you want. For us, we have no idea wat and how to do, so we just got an ID. Plus we are lazy ppl. 8| heeee..

Lights

9b065acb.gif

Hi. I got the same downlight as you, for my dining area, but the border of my downlight is black silver.

Cost RM 48 too.

Lights

Hi. I got the same downlight as you, for my dining area, but the border of my downlight is black silver.

Cost RM 48 too.

Errr... actually mine is RM38 :unsure:

Edited by lakaik

RM38 is quite attractive. May I know where is the shop? Is the exactly the same as DNKY?

Tampoi, JB. Quite near to Pulai View Condo. :dancingqueen: Is a 3 storey 3 shop houses combined to one, very big, can easily noticed from main road. :D

Tampoi, JB. Quite near to Pulai View Condo. :dancingqueen: Is a 3 storey 3 shop houses combined to one, very big, can easily noticed from main road. :D

Ok, it is opposite Pulai view before kip mart right. Should be on the left side of the road if I remember correctly. Will check it out. Thks.

oops. Forgot to ask you do you know the brand or model number.

Edited by gaku70

love your instant heater, initially wanted to buy pink colour, but too ex and out of our budget, then HB also objected. so never buy lor

The instant heater around S$170-S$180... Actually most of the heater also around that price :unsure: