Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AshRinz

3-in-1 Lights

Hi all,

Went to some light shops at jalan Besar yesterday and was recommended a so-called 3-in-1 light. LEt me describe.

It used longish type fluorescent tube for the day light, then got L.E.D light for the night light and also a color-changing L.E.D for the fancy look. 1 switch to control all function. 1st click-daylight, 2nd click-nightlight, 3rd click-color light, 4th click off all.

Looks quite fancy to me. Thinking of getting for my 3 rooms. Anyone use these type of lights before? Do they spoil easily? Thank you very much.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,

Went to some light shops at jalan Besar yesterday and was recommended a so-called 3-in-1 light. LEt me describe.

It used longish type fluorescent tube for the day light, then got L.E.D light for the night light and also a color-changing L.E.D for the fancy look. 1 switch to control all function. 1st click-daylight, 2nd click-nightlight, 3rd click-color light, 4th click off all.

Looks quite fancy to me. Thinking of getting for my 3 rooms. Anyone use these type of lights before? Do they spoil easily? Thank you very much.

I think I got this light... Newly installed.. Not sure whether will last or not...

Mine, one click to 2 light tube beside, one click to the middle tube, one click to the side color changing LED and one click to all lights...

This is the one... It comes with remote control as well...

27112008454.jpg

I think I got this light... Newly installed.. Not sure whether will last or not...

Mine, one click to 2 light tube beside, one click to the middle tube, one click to the side color changing LED and one click to all lights...

This is the one... It comes with remote control as well...

27112008454.jpg

Hi, the one i saw is something like that too. But the shop didn't say got remote or not? Mind PM me how much you got it for and where please? Thank you very much.

By the way, is the night light bright enough not to the extend of being glaring while sleeping?

Hi, the one i saw is something like that too. But the shop didn't say got remote or not? Mind PM me how much you got it for and where please? Thank you very much.

By the way, is the night light bright enough not to the extend of being glaring while sleeping?

Remote can ask the shop to add... normally the remote itself for light is 30-40$.

Mine is coming with remote control... From Lightning Bug at Baliester... You may check my blog for more details..

Blog

I was quoted $250 in one of the shop in Baliester... Then $230 in Lightning bug... I bought some other lights from them too... So negotiated to become $210... But I think the price is adjusted here & there... As I feel some of my other lights is over charged...

Anyway... I think if you only buy one light... Can get it at 230 - 250$... If you buy some other lights together... May negotiate down to about 210$

How much they charge you?

I haven't moved in... Not too sure whether bright enough...

You may ask the sales to help you configure the light...

Say put 10w light tube as night mode... Or simply configure the LED to be as night mode... I think LED light itself won't be so bright... Ask whether light shop can do such configuration... It's quite complicated... Sometimes, they don't want to do it for customer if they didn't earn enough... :dancingqueen:

don get from palace lights pls...

i buy mine there and poor service poor quality.. my lights all from there also got wat u intend to buy.. my 2 living room lights rust and spoilt.. and imagine i jus moved in and use the lights for 1 yr plus oni!!! :<

Thanx all. I was quoted $165. But i'm sure its it can be nego further. My only worries is that it'll spoil easily.

Opps... I thought mine was a good deal... anyway, $165 sounds a good buy... But I do find a lot of complaints on Palace Lights... Be ware... ^^

I am sure if one shop can give you the price... Other shops may as well...

Opps... I thought mine was a good deal... anyway, $165 sounds a good buy... But I do find a lot of complaints on Palace Lights... Be ware... ^^

I am sure if one shop can give you the price... Other shops may as well...

I dunno the pricing. Was quite shocked when i saw your price. eh, but yours got remote right? the ones i saw dun have.

By the way, the shop i went is oppsite royal fanco at jalan besar.

Edited by AshRinz

I dunno the pricing. Was quite shocked when i saw your price. eh, but yours got remote right? the ones i saw dun have.

By the way, the shop i went is oppsite royal fanco at jalan besar.

The remote control is included in the light itself... Not the light shop ppl provide one... Yours is 2 tubes inside or 3 tubes inside?

Was quoted 250$ from another shop... So I thought we got it for a good deal...