Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mrspiglet

B&b's First Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hehe yes yes getting ready for it. but it's more exciting to see how your house really turned out. When are the furniture coming?

happy to have u came over just now! Paiseh, my house so hot, only got one miserable fan that we bought last night.

Furnitures will be coming in another 2wks. Bought my sofa from S&C too. :P

May I know the wc from MBR toilet is Baron brand?

Ya, the MBR WC is Baron. So how? Finalised ur to-do list already?

Couldnt believe we could spend close to $300 at Toyogo Warehouse on misc stuff like tools, mop/pail, ladder, trolley, ironing board. Scary... n a lot still pending to buy cos car super full already. Imagine if they were not on wholesale prices... :unsure:

DSCF1509.jpg

happy to have u came over just now! Paiseh, my house so hot, only got one miserable fan that we bought last night.

Furnitures will be coming in another 2wks. Bought my sofa from S&C too. :P

Ya, the MBR WC is Baron. So how? Finalised ur to-do list already?

haha I was happy to be there! my mom also loves your toilet. She asked me if can redo ours... I told her to leave my room. :bangwall:

No la It's hot today.. it's expected ma. You haven't moved in yet. But with just a couple more things your house will look complete.

I think for a start, we'll all have to spend on all these home necessities.. not much choice. At least you have these and needn't spend so much on these anymore. :)

haha I was happy to be there! my mom also loves your toilet. She asked me if can redo ours... I told her to leave my room. :bangwall:

No la It's hot today.. it's expected ma. You haven't moved in yet. But with just a couple more things your house will look complete.

I think for a start, we'll all have to spend on all these home necessities.. not much choice. At least you have these and needn't spend so much on these anymore. :)

Huh?! Redo ur toilet? But ur toilet looks similar already wat. We have the same tiles and mosaic right? I think ur mum is as classic as ur dad and no wonder ur sis also so cute! It runs in the blood!

My mum always tells me, "shift house not easy hor? spend alot right? Wait.. its just the beginning." So bad! :bangwall:

Huh?! Redo ur toilet? But ur toilet looks similar already wat. We have the same tiles and mosaic right? I think ur mum is as classic as ur dad and no wonder ur sis also so cute! It runs in the blood!

My mum always tells me, "shift house not easy hor? spend alot right? Wait.. its just the beginning." So bad! :bangwall:

haha she loves the green/white common toilet. And she loves how you used more mosaic. She likes mosaic but my dad doesn't :P

Ya my whole family is like that... :P Many of my friends say so.

mm I think moms are like that... like to tell us that so that they remind us about how weida they were. :):D

Couldnt believe we could spend close to $300 at Toyogo Warehouse on misc stuff like tools, mop/pail, ladder, trolley, ironing board. Scary... n a lot still pending to buy cos car super full already. Imagine if they were not on wholesale prices... :unsure:

DSCF1509.jpg

Yes

Thats the scary part.

Small items you need to buy will added up to burn more holes in your pocket.

If budget permits, we have to equip the house slowly.

haha she loves the green/white common toilet. And she loves how you used more mosaic. She likes mosaic but my dad doesn't :P

Ya my whole family is like that... :P Many of my friends say so.

mm I think moms are like that... like to tell us that so that they remind us about how weida they were. :):D

u r cute and chirpy too! I wonder how's ur bro like. :rolleyes:

My mum is another classic, but she's a very old fashioned despite <50yrs! I wished my mum is as "爱美" as ur mama, then i wun have to get it from her so often for spending so much on reno.

Yes

Thats the scary part.

Small items you need to buy will added up to burn more holes in your pocket.

If budget permits, we have to equip the house slowly.

Everything seems essential leh. Ladder must buy else i cannot reach top cabinet, trolley must buy becos shift house need. Iron board.. mop/pail.. The only thing we left out now was the dining table! :D

Last night Giant ($100+), today Toyogo ($300), tmr ikea for misc stuff? :unsure:

mrspiglet ... dun mind me asking, previously were you staying at New Upper Changi Rd too? Am asking becoz noticed some of yr stuffs were bought from Ban Kim Chuan :P

Edited by Rune

of cos dun mind! haha!

not me, my finance minister staying there now. His blk is just beside BKC! I'm staying in Tampines now. :D

U buying things from them too?

i see. I was stayiing at Blk 64 previously .... I grew up from that side ... although have moved away from there ... but parents always love to go back there for breakfast.... recently went BKC to look see look see, in the end my parent bought the look see items as gift for us :P

bkc=ban kim chuan electronic store. My parents trusted neighbourhood store for purchases ... think my mom's present place electronic/electrical stuffs are all bought from there. The aunty very nice too...keke

Edited by Rune

i see. I was stayiing at Blk 64 previously .... I grew up from that side ... although have moved away from there ... but parents always love to go back there for breakfast.... recently went BKC to look see look see, in the end my parent bought the look see items as gift for us :P

ur parents so nice! What's nice to eat there? i eat until i scare already leh.

My hub stays at blk 63, then shifted to blk 65 few yrs back! LOL!!

wah what is BKC? What is good there? I'm such a kaypoh heheheh

BKC = ban kim chuan. Electrical shop, cheap cheap!

ur parents so nice! What's nice to eat there? i eat until i scare already leh.

My hub stays at blk 63, then shifted to blk 65 few yrs back! LOL!!

BKC = ban kim chuan. Electrical shop, cheap cheap!

Ah Hoon noodles, Ba Chor Mee, Ah Hee Noodles to name a few ....

Well there got many kakis mah .... food only part of the story i guessed.

Edited by Rune