Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mrspiglet

B&b's First Home

Hohoo!! u wanna come n help me clean? :)

i can bring over.. then u ask EC to clean? :good:

woah.. the rainbow vacuum sounds good.. but too expensive + pushy sales puts me off..

ur lounge chair.. u remember my hse there's a big red couch (if u notice).. my mom use a matching red shawl-like material and sew it into a couch cover... wahaha..

Edited by waxie24

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

trashley

thks for offering! *touched* sadly i dun passby TPY very often, n waxie is will to let me hers. can even get free labour. Haha!

waxie24

can can! u bring over when u come my house? Or i can go mr wu's house to pick up. No hurry thou.

i can bring over.. then u ask EC to clean? :good: -> bad idea. i'll nvr forget how she mops floor.

i cant rembr any couch leh. ur house got alot chairs n couch n stools ard the sofa. :unsure:

i'm thinking of doing something like table runnings to minimise the chances of staining the suede covers. Or else i'll go buy additional set of covers just in case.

Angel81

Hee! i think its pretty hard to select matching colors for our bedroom Mysterious. So we ended up having similar colors!

Mine is dark brown suede, i like ur buttoned backing too!

my fridge ah... i left my invoices at home, supposed to call up n chase after the lady for my handle. i think it sounds ridiculous..like "where's my handle ah?" ;)

Haha! *Hi-Five* Yupz, at first really wonder what colour to get for curtains and bedframe. Purple - too much purple. Black - dun match my cream coloured carpentry. In the end settled on brown loh. hehehe.. Looking forward to see ur curtains! Think ur selections very nice. :)

Angel

That's so right abt it! I think our MBR color makes it hard for color matching, so different shades of brown for all the fittings in the end.

Sadly, MBR curtains not in time to hang up this fri, will only be doing the track drilling + roller blinds for other rooms.

WAH that wire trunking above your hob cannot la! That looks awful! The guy has no pride in his work le!

As for the mosaic.. it's not misaligned I think, cos the whole sheet of mosaic is placed down together. It's the grout which wasn't cleaned up properly and covers part of your mosaic. Ask the workers to clean them up.

Anything that you're not happy with, tell the workers also can... but if you don't get to see the workers... do what I did (at times) paste a notice with CANNOT and a big cross on it. hahaha :P Call Ah Soon and tell him ba.

It's tough when trying to make do and work at the same time...

Hi... Could you pls email me at icebluesg@hotmail.com for Ah Soon contacts; as I am looking for a contractor for my new house. Thx:)

Its curtains day and hub is alone at home watching them doing the installation, while i continue my countdown to knockoff time! :(

booy

:notti: its a gd website! I used it to convince myself not to get a dryer or a bigger fridge. :P

rondy

Sadly, nope. haha! will be shelving it till my wedding is over in Aug.

icebluesg

Hihi! Have emailed u! :)

Edited by mrspiglet

DSCF1494.jpg

Other side of Lollipo rm, with wardrobe

hi can i check ...

your wardrobe from Closet Design?

how many ft?

is this the US concept, not the pole system??

how much you pay for it?

thanks

btw, who is your designer @ Closet Design

hi can i check ...

your wardrobe from Closet Design?

how many ft?

is this the US concept, not the pole system??

how much you pay for it?

thanks

btw, who is your designer @ Closet Design

Hi Pinkiedreamy,

Yes, this is the US concept of Closet Design.

Ours is 10 ft and at a special price of $2400.

Our designer is Josh.

thks fannie! i think i probably need to wait somemore b4 my keys come back.

i'm sooooo tired after a whole day of packing n cleaning. The house's like forever dusty! :(

hi mrspiglet, you moved in already?

dont worry after all the moving troubles, you'll enjoy your very nice and cosy home hehe.....

just noticed you bought your lightings at no.1 lighting, isn't that the one in geylang rd?

was combing that area yest but didnt go in to the no.1 lighting, do they have a lot of choices avaliable? how's the prices there?

Edited by xherion