Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mrspiglet

B&b's First Home

Just report lost and say wanna cancel the card! They will offer to send u a free one.. but tell them NO THKS? :rolleyes:

Oh...hmm...good idea! Let me try!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
aiyah mrspiglet, BD means, he wants u to bite him lah...he challenge u to bite him mah...sicali he has been :dribble::dribble::dribble: secretly at u leh...i have a weird puddle of water near the door last sat...hmm...i recalled he stood there for a while while u all were standing there too...hmm...

*whispers to f4* i think you are right leh... no wonder there was a weird puddle of water there, tot whose baby boy de...

*faints* What has it gotta do with me leh? U all dun 散播谣言 ok!! Maybe BD was thinking of his pool too much that he decides to "create" his own pool leh... :P

Hi mrspiglet,

the 5% rebate is the manhattan card right?

it's a good one, i've been using it to the fullest to get $300 rebate haha.

yes!! that's the one! Its gd for big items, cos 5% is only when u chalk up $3001 and above for each mth's bill.... my hotel bills confirm will hit that liao, so must squeeze more rebate out of it! :good:

*faints* What has it gotta do with me leh? U all dun 散播谣言 ok!! Maybe BD was thinking of his pool too much that he decides to "create" his own pool leh... :P

yes!! that's the one! Its gd for big items, cos 5% is only when u chalk up $3001 and above for each mth's bill.... my hotel bills confirm will hit that liao, so must squeeze more rebate out of it! :good:

i whisper u also can hear... gd animal instinct :P:good::bow:

aiyah mrspiglet, BD means, he wants u to bite him lah...he challenge u to bite him mah...sicali he has been :dribble::dribble::dribble: secretly at u leh...i have a weird puddle of water near the door last sat...hmm...i recalled he stood there for a while while u all were standing there too...hmm...

not me la....when i :dribble::dribble::dribble: ..PD take tissue to help me wipe ah....so that pool not left by me..:)

I tot MM also standing at the spot for quite sometime...Hmmm.....now i know y the floor wet wet liao lor...no wonder liao lor....tsk tsk.... 8|8|

not me la....when i :dribble::dribble::dribble: ..PD take tissue to help me wipe ah....so that pool not left by me..:)

I tot MM also standing at the spot for quite sometime...Hmmm.....now i know y the floor wet wet liao lor...no wonder liao lor....tsk tsk.... 8|8|

*whispers to f4 jie* see, he denying again.. hehe... just love to divert attention :P

whisper wat wat? dun whisper lah, u all have all the license to talk loud loud here!

难道 BD was drooling for MM and MM drooling for BD as well? Hmmmm......

whisper wat wat? dun whisper lah, u all have all the license to talk loud loud here!

难道 BD was drooling for MM and MM drooling for BD as well? Hmmmm......

he drools for M&Ms, not MM... and he only drools for girls lar... zz

Before...

DSCF0972-1.jpg

After...

DSCF1504.jpg

Common toilet

Some other misc stuff..

DSCF1506.jpg

Shoe cabinet

DSCF1436.jpg

FOC store room shelving

DSCF1402.jpg

Laundry system

Hi,

Can I check how does the laundry system works? It is those kind that you can juz push it out of the window to dry under the sun?

How much does it cost?

Tks.

Hi,

Can I check how does the laundry system works? It is those kind that you can juz push it out of the window to dry under the sun?

How much does it cost?

Tks.

I think mrspiglet seldom come in le ....

If i rem correctly , it is those kind that you can juz push it out of the window to dry under the sun. It cost her 700+ near 800

Hope that ans yr question :)

Hi guys! i thot my ears were itching. Ya... reno liao no budget for add-ons so must refrain from RT a little, all those beautiful houses are making me drool!

dreamycosyhome: i bought it at $670, inclusive of the brackets. Can push out under the sun to dry, but not the entire length of the bamboo. Probably 1/4 will still be within shelter, but all in all.. i'm happy with it after using it for half a year. :)

Hi guys! i thot my ears were itching. Ya... reno liao no budget for add-ons so must refrain from RT a little, all those beautiful houses are making me drool!

dreamycosyhome: i bought it at $670, inclusive of the brackets. Can push out under the sun to dry, but not the entire length of the bamboo. Probably 1/4 will still be within shelter, but all in all.. i'm happy with it after using it for half a year. :)

wah .... how come u know we talk of u one hur ... phahaha

is that what we always say "speak of devils" :P hahaha

eh further to that did you bought it from ezzi living ? cos thinking of buying a EZ lift system leh hehehe thanks :D

wah .... how come u know we talk of u one hur ... phahaha

is that what we always say "speak of devils" :P hahaha

Dunno leh, like six sense and probably the uneasiness i got sitting at my desk.... so someone's talking abt me! hahah! Speaking of that.... i'm the 'devil'?????? 8|

eh further to that did you bought it from ezzi living ? cos thinking of buying a EZ lift system leh hehehe thanks :D

Yup, its from Ezzi Living, stated in my sign-off ah. There's another vendor called Tames, but dun really like the sales attitude as well as the product, so got it from Ezzi Living in the end. :rolleyes:

Hi,

How much does it cost?

Tks.

Hi u have a nice toilet design.. Can i know how much does the laundry system works? it looks cool.. how much is the damage?