Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mrspiglet

B&b's First Home

reply below :)

Hi u have a nice toilet design.. Can i know how much does the laundry system works? it looks cool.. how much is the damage?

Hi guys! i thot my ears were itching. Ya... reno liao no budget for add-ons so must refrain from RT a little, all those beautiful houses are making me drool!

dreamycosyhome: i bought it at $670, inclusive of the brackets. Can push out under the sun to dry, but not the entire length of the bamboo. Probably 1/4 will still be within shelter, but all in all.. i'm happy with it after using it for half a year. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Dunno leh, like six sense and probably the uneasiness i got sitting at my desk.... so someone's talking abt me! hahah! Speaking of that.... i'm the 'devil'?????? 8|

Welcome back mrspiglet , Been a long time since u last post sia .... Still rem I follow yr thread from RT all the way to SB ... way before my reno start .... time really flies ....

Yup, its from Ezzi Living, stated in my sign-off ah. There's another vendor called Tames, but dun really like the sales attitude as well as the product, so got it from Ezzi Living in the end. :rolleyes:

Ooops paiseh paiseh din notice it hahahaha :P

so you went to 47 Jalan Pemimpin #05-03 Sin Cheong Building Singapore 577200 or there's a showroom i can go to ? :unsure: :unsure:

Welcome back mrspiglet , Been a long time since u last post sia .... Still rem I follow yr thread from RT all the way to SB ... way before my reno start .... time really flies ....

hee! my reno ended quite a long time already mah, nothing to contribute so i sit quietly behind the screen reading and drooling at pretty houses. :)

Your house is one of them!!!

Ooops paiseh paiseh din notice it hahahaha :P

so you went to 47 Jalan Pemimpin #05-03 Sin Cheong Building Singapore 577200 or there's a showroom i can go to ? :unsure: :unsure:

No worries. :rolleyes: i chance upon both Ezzi Living and Tames at those expo Home Fairs. I think you can call them up and see where will be most convenient for you to see the systems. Must play w it then you know which one you prefer. I'm still super happy and proud of the Ezzi Living one becos i dun have the mad rush like my neighbours when it rains! :sport-smiley-004:

ivy: wah! u very fast leh!! i nvr do anything to living/bedroom floors except for polishing mah. But agree lah, uncle's price is really cheap!

urs also quite ok lah, u do A LOT of things leh. :P

eh.. but $21k excludes my wardrobe. That cost me another 2k+. :(

familyof4: total length 6 ft. the guy said if my service balcony too short can also opt for 5ft ones. rembr when u buy must ask to throw in free brackets for the ceiling hor, otherwise may be chargeable. u need the contacts?

hi...nice nest!

dun mind sharing ur reno co. n contacts?

thks in advance :)

Hi rizeza47, i do not login to renotalk as often nowadays, so apologies for the late reply. Pls do go thru the thread on Ah soon before going ahead w him, he has brought abt quite a handful of problems for recent houseowners.

As for the rest who had PM me, my advise is the same too, I don't think its a gd time to go with Ah soon now.