Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
thebusybee

Technogas Service Centre

Does anyone know the contact for technogas service centre, tried googling it but nothing came up. My built in oven keeps tripping my flats electricals. So I am looking to have it checked and service. Pls help.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Does anyone know the contact for technogas service centre, tried googling it but nothing came up. My built in oven keeps tripping my flats electricals. So I am looking to have it checked and service. Pls help.

Tecnogas distributor is Singapore Radio & Industry at Tagore Industrial Estate. You can try calling them up to find out how to service your product.

Hi There...i got exactly the same problem as yours...i contacted 1 repairer and has been quoted $250 for the repair...please let me know the price when you have enquired? mine one is turbo though, not technogas...cheers.

good day!.. try to contact this number (02) 825-5056 or 09089516122 and look for Mr.Orlando David..

He's one of the technogas technician there.. I hope he can help you.. godblessu..

Edited by rhej