Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Haven59

Our Haven @ The Roundabout

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hey this is soo sweet... asking on behalf of my fren.. hw much tt damage u? and where u get it?

Oh thanks for ur comment :) We got it for $2.2k @ Ratten Pacific, comes with a additional back cushion and 2 throw pillows. Thnk Ratten Pacific got 2 branch, one at Kaki Bukit and the other where we bought it from is @ IMM

Hey we have the same light for the common bathroom and kitchen. I put the small one in both bathrooms infact and the big one in the kitchen. Save the hassle of shopping for another different design :)

Rain Shower

822_0348.jpg

Shower Mixer

812_0948-2707.jpg

Mind to share with us how much you paid for the rain shower and mixer?

I dont know the individual price, for the 4 items, Rain shower, Handheld Shower, Shower mixer and the Mixer Tap, we paid $2,280 The brand is Mamoli (Pico series), bought it from my frens shop along Katong, near the Laksa stall. Do check out the Mamoli webbie www.mamoli.it

If u have time, do check out their showroom @ katong, name of shop is volume 5, infact i spent 1/2 my time their drooling while checking the Agape stuffs...impressive! but...cannot afford :P

Hey we have the same light for the common bathroom and kitchen. I put the small one in both bathrooms infact and the big one in the kitchen. Save the hassle of shopping for another different design :)

Keke :P I thought it look simple n cool! and value for money :) same here also, small one for my common bath room, bigger one for my cooking area :yamseng:

Edited by havencaveman

I dont know the individual price, for the 4 items, Rain shower, Handheld Shower, Shower mixer and the Mixer Tap, we paid $2,280 The brand is Mamoli (Pico series), bought it from my frens shop along Katong, near the Laksa stall. Do check out the Mamoli webbie www.mamoli.it

Wah, $2,280, no wonder it looks so nice.

Haha, you're a trendy caveman.

Wah, $2,280, no wonder it looks so nice.

Haha, you're a trendy caveman.

keke...not bursting our budget is our priority, but when i think of taking my showers :bath: in the morning and evening, i just wanna pamper myself :P oh! and not forgetting each time i spend abt 3 mins in my toilet wahahahaaa.....my wifey always complain abt it :dancingqueen:

keke...not bursting our budget is our priority, but when i think of taking my showers :bath: in the morning and evening, i just wanna pamper myself :P oh! and not forgetting each time i spend abt 3 mins in my toilet wahahahaaa.....my wifey always complain abt it :dancingqueen:

Correction! Its 30 mins not 3!!! 8|

Purchased afew more items today! My wife me and our son, full strength shopping spree from Senoko to Jln Besar to Great World City :jawdrop: super tired. After reading papers, discovered Barang Barang got factory sale, activated my soldiers to put on their battle gears within mins and 'CHEONG' Below are some items we acquired today :P

Mirror for Dressing Table

P030109_1430.jpg

TV Console

P030109_1446.jpg

Lights (For some corner of Living)

P030109_1831.jpg

My wife really like this lamp. I too find it ineresting, can be a decorative item i the day, nite can give some cosy rays to fill our living :)

Lighting above Island in Dry Kitchen

P010109_2137.jpg

Edited by havencaveman

Ur pasir ris EA at only 400k seems very cheap..u got it from resale mkt or HDB?

Btw hows the barang2 warehouse sale?worth going?

Ur pasir ris EA at only 400k seems very cheap..u got it from resale mkt or HDB?

Btw hows the barang2 warehouse sale?worth going?

We got it in the resale market. The valuation is 400k, and we paid COV 20k...keke i didnt write tat down :P

The area i bought, end of Pasir Ris jus opposite Loyang-Flora Drive have the lowest valuation in whole of Pasir Ris. I told my wif if u gonna ask me to pay 150k or more to stay near white-sands MRT or Elias, I would rather pay for a beemer 5 series :dancingqueen:

Hmm...the Barang2 warehouse sales...i saw lots of dining sets and sofas, rest are jut some accessories :) u can try ur luck :yamseng:

Lights are super nice! Glad you and your soldiers made it in time for good buys! hehe

Hehe thanks to the help of my reccee/scout experience :sport-smiley-018: The light

for my island is the most headache one, Im jus afraid it will not look gd in my kitchen, or else gonna :bangwall:

Edited by havencaveman

Received some more 3D pics from my ID. Though the lightings are wrong, carpets are off, curtains not wat we wanted, position of dining table wrong, we are still happy o see the drawings :dancingqueen:

Master Bedroom (wrong bedframe, wrong carpet, wrong lightings, wallpaper different) 8|

masterbedroomview2.jpg

masterbedroomview1.jpg

Wet Kitchen

wetkitchen.jpg

Dry Kitchen (where is my solid surace onmy island???)

drykitchen.jpg

Dining and Dy Kitchen (Dining table to be place horizontal to Island)

islanddining.jpg

View from Dining Area

drykitchendining.jpg

Dining Area

diningconsole.jpg

Living Area (Sofa different leh)

tvconsolebalcony.jpg

Living area

tvconsoleshoerack.jpg

Some old pics of our bathroom

Common Toilet

commontoilet.jpg

Master Toilet

MASTERTOILET2.jpg

MASTERTOILET.jpg

Edited by havencaveman

really very very nice de lor!!!

love the dry & wet kitchen! Love ur chandelier too!

hehe thanks for liking the chandelier :dancingqueen: cos i choose one :sport-smiley-018:

I like the layout and color scheme of your kitchen. It does sense like a modern northen European kitchen. :wub: Can't wait to see the final product!

yup! i agree the colour combi does give out the european feel, we are trying to change some colours so that i doesnt remove the european feel totally, yet can blend with the slightly resort feel of the living area. tats the difficult part :drunk:

Edited by havencaveman