Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Haven59

Our Haven @ The Roundabout

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The reno process is making me feel ...*dunno how to describe* so many things to arrange and take care of.

Jus told my ID today handing over date is not important, told him not to rush, jus do *swee swee* can liao :P

Some pics i took today! Rubbish cleared :P

Master bathroom (waiting for shower accesories)

DSC00339.jpg

Living Area

DSC00333.jpg

Kitchen

DSC00331.jpg

Common Bathroom

DSC00341.jpg

Very very nice rounded dry kitchen island, and I love the built in wine rack! :wub:

Having the rounded island was Haven59's idea, but....keke the idea of the wine rack belongs to me :P:dancingqueen:

Very nice reno indeed. Mind sharing whose your ID and contact with me?

PM sent! :)

Haha, was making a wild guess, so its true.

haha! u better go buy the * Toto ang bao draw * :bleah:

Having the rounded island was Haven59's idea, but....keke the idea of the wine rack belongs to me :P:dancingqueen:

PM sent! :)

haha! u better go buy the * Toto ang bao draw * :bleah:

Sounds like the making a real house together.

arlow, so you need bangala help? when u need? got 1 male and 1 female!

22 Jan - male bangala available at noon

23 Jan - male and female banagala avilable at noon

what abt curtains? have u get any?

Thanks for offering your help, dear! But I think we'll only need it on 7-8 Feb le.. :sport-smiley-018:

For curtains, I intend to only do for the rooms, as for the living drea and dining area, i intend to get those bamboo blinds from Ikea (as depicted in the 3-D drawing).

You got lobang for curtains ah? :notti:

Thanks for offering your help, dear! But I think we'll only need it on 7-8 Feb le.. :sport-smiley-018:

For curtains, I intend to only do for the rooms, as for the living drea and dining area, i intend to get those bamboo blinds from Ikea (as depicted in the 3-D drawing).

You got lobang for curtains ah? :notti:

nope..but that day me & male bangala go see see look look at AMK, then they quote me $1164 for everything, only night curtain and cheapest cloth. But frankly, i like the girl's service. Shop name is Weiya. She told me, nvm if over budget, you can buy ready made one etc..think bcos the shop is family business so they won't chop you..after hearing curtains are over 1k, i think we decide to buy ready made and DIY lor.

now come to think abt it, my sis-in law's sis do whole hse curtain for abt 1.4k - 1.6k, but day and night curtain and the material dun look cheap, so i think hers is good deal. if you want, i can try to get the contact.

ok, 7th to 8th Feb, no problem.

so you gonna move in after CNY?

nope..but that day me & male bangala go see see look look at AMK, then they quote me $1164 for everything, only night curtain and cheapest cloth. But frankly, i like the girl's service. Shop name is Weiya. She told me, nvm if over budget, you can buy ready made one etc..think bcos the shop is family business so they won't chop you..after hearing curtains are over 1k, i think we decide to buy ready made and DIY lor.

now come to think abt it, my sis-in law's sis do whole hse curtain for abt 1.4k - 1.6k, but day and night curtain and the material dun look cheap, so i think hers is good deal. if you want, i can try to get the contact.

ok, 7th to 8th Feb, no problem.

so you gonna move in after CNY?

ok ok , thanks, help me get the contact please.

Yup, moving in only after CNY cos not in time to do so before CNY but reno would defnitely be done up before CNY.

Having the rounded island was Haven59's idea, but....keke the idea of the wine rack belongs to me :P

Hee.. So sweet. :good: Can't wait to see the actual pics of the island. :D

Sigh... the master bathroom accesories are not here yet.. this is seriously delaying my reno progress. I've been calling the shop to get an update and this is the latest info I got tracking this shipment on UPS website..

MasterBathRoomAccessoriesTracking.jpg

I was told it will be here tonight, clear customs and all. Tomorrow morning it will be delivered to my new place. The laminates are due to be up tomorrow so i really hope it would come on time as promised.

took this pic just now. keke one pic can show 3 items. left bottom corner is a spotlight, u can see the big big light thats where my main door is, and the ceiling fan tats where my living gonna be :)

P140109_1526.jpg

Edited by havencaveman

Wah the progress of your house is already quite fast... I do hope your bathroom stuff comes though.. Installation of those things will probably take a day already!

Yeah!!! Just got a sms from the shop saying they have delivered my bath accessories!!! :good:

The Boss had to personally pick it up from UPS HQ and deliver it to my place. yippee!! But i did thank him for going the extra mile though. :D

Today, quite a few things would be done up, namely,

1. My laminates in all bedrooms

2. My master bedroom wardrobe done and installing today

3. My Master bathroom accessories to be installed and tiling to proceed.

Happy!! :yeah: