Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Haven59

Our Haven @ The Roundabout

Pass few days didnt get to take any pics, left camera in wifes car or my handphone no batt. Took some time to go up today while my kid was at his swimming lesson :P

Master Bathroom (finally hollow block wall up with tiles but fittings not up yet)

DSC00359.jpg

DSC00361.jpg

MBR Cabinets 1/2 completed (colour of laminates abit off)

DSC00356.jpg

Wet Kitchen

DSC00378.jpg

DSC00365.jpg

Edited by havencaveman

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Dry Kitchen

DSC00363.jpg

DSC00383.jpg

Island (Electrician Fixed the wrong light above island)

DSC00372.jpg

DSC00375.jpg

Island Sink

DSC00379.jpg

Just trying out some images for fun, trying differnt angles :P

Oven Knobs

DSC00374.jpg

Cooker Hood Buttons

DSC00377.jpg

Some Switches

DSC00381.jpg

What's the colour of your MBR Cabinets ? it looks a bit pink or brown leh

Part of the cupboards are brown, those leather lookalike, the centre part is abit to metallic peach colour, gonna change thse big doors near the window to brown too cos too much peach looks weird. Mainly use the brown laminates, those under the window and master room toilet also use brown. trying to keep more to the dark tones :)

Edited by havencaveman

nice update. i was anxiously waiting for pics of your reno rather than my resale appointment. lol.

the carpentry of the island looks not bad at all. will love to see shots of your mbr washroom at night with lighting once its done. :D

nice update. i was anxiously waiting for pics of your reno rather than my resale appointment. lol.

the carpentry of the island looks not bad at all. will love to see shots of your mbr washroom at night with lighting once its done. :D

The solid surface guys came up today, guess my ID forgot abt it, the guys actually need to bring the island back to factory to get the solid surface done becos of the curve part, they cant do it at my place, so i think they gonna remove it and bring back again 8|

The glass guys were there today to fix glass panels for the master bathroom, they did turn on the lights...keke i think its quite nice :P will try to take some pics tomorrow and post them up :)

lol once u collect keys to ur new place, u will be really busy seaching for ideas and furnitures too! by then u will be too busy for other thinks liao :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by havencaveman

i see...your house is also lamination woody type!

u can go to the shop i went to buy some of their decorative items or

Floor lamp!reasonable price and unique!

Maybe i try to post some lamp here if i passby their shop since my office is just nearby :notti:

hmm...actually i have gotten my lamps already, more like looking at decorative pieces to decorate the place, very soon will also need to shop for plants. Guess the whole reno, shifting in process will really take a while :dunno: dunno when then can settle down

Wah.... Haven finish already so nice. Can just imagine ur place when it's completed. Ur place so shiok, can have wet and dry kitchen.. *envy envy*

Wah.... Haven finish already so nice. Can just imagine ur place when it's completed. Ur place so shiok, can have wet and dry kitchen.. *envy envy*

Keke actually all the same lah, we have to give up one room just to cater some space for our dry kitchen n dinning area. Initally i wanted EM so much is becos i wanted to have a open concept living area on 1st floor :P so only living dinning and kitchen and ofcos nice nice balony :) but...but....kids.....

My mum ever mentioned EM better becos...we only have to clean up 1/2 the house which is downstairs. Upstairs nobody will go so its ok to mess it up wahaha gd for lazy ppl like me :dancingqueen:

Edited by havencaveman

Today will be a busy day, painting to be completed, gate n doors up, furnitures in.... ok i jus id some touch up of the chandelier, suer confusing to fix it....keke finally done :) oops! i also realised m camera date settings is 1 day behind time :P

DSC00385.jpg

DSC00387.jpg

DSC00388.jpg

Edited by havencaveman

Today will be a busy day, painting to be completed, gate n doors up, furnitures in.... ok i jus id some touch up of the chandelier, suer confusing to fix it....keke finally done :) oops! i also realised m camera date settings is 1 day behind time :P

DSC00385.jpg

DSC00387.jpg

DSC00388.jpg

saw already. ;) one word, nice.

Poor Havencaveman had to be there till abt 8 pm last night just waiitng for the furnitures from Scanteak.. then.. sigh.. wrong dining tables and bench.. 8| Anyhow gotta wait till CNY over, then they will do the exchange. grrr...

Anyway, some random pics taken last evening.

The Fridge is up!!

DSC00391.jpg

A little bit closer

DSC00402.jpg

The dry kitchen from the other angle

DSC00392.jpg

Master bedroom Painted (A bit messy)

DSC00397.jpg

Master Bathroom with the glass up

DSC00398.jpg

Master bathroom

DSC00399.jpg

Master Bathroom (glass reflecting MBR lights)

DSC00400.jpg

Edited by Haven59

WAH master toilet is SOOOO nice! and half glass.. whoohhoo!!

Always wonder if my camera sucks, all the pics turn out so dark, with flash dont look nice, without flash too dark. figured out last nite, played with some settings :) bingo! will update later :P