The beautiful island with the lovely chandelier

P1020362.jpg

the built in wine rack

P1020298-1.jpg

P1020361.jpg

Dryer and Washing Machine hidden in the cabinet

P1020363.jpg

Storage place for dry food

Oohhhh....open concept bathroom....very nice!!! love the island at the dry area of the kitchen...it makes it unique and your id design very well....from the living area view, would not guess that there's fridge and cabinets opp island....

Finally done, took 2 hours to upload the photos, do conversion and selection.

I was told not to publish their guest room as it was still full of carton boxes! The couple still have no time to unpack due to their busy schedule.

Oohhhh....open concept bathroom....very nice!!! love the island at the dry area of the kitchen...it makes it unique and your id design very well....from the living area view, would not guess that there's fridge and cabinets opp island....

Not my place, was there for Mahjong cum dinner. I am just helping my dear frd - Haven to take pictures and upload. Very nice and relax place..

wah dearie!! Thanks for uploading our pics and your efforts. Many many thanks oh!!

Thank you peeps, for your comments on my reno! hee. Personally, my fav part of the house is my MBR toilet and my dry kitchen. :)

whahah YES exactly my favourite parts too!! Love your glass bathroom and the counter top for your kitchen!!

Like I was asking Smallboy... May I know what surface you use for your counter? What brand is it?