Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Haven59

Our Haven @ The Roundabout

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
whahah YES exactly my favourite parts too!! Love your glass bathroom and the counter top for your kitchen!!

Like I was asking Smallboy... May I know what surface you use for your counter? What brand is it?

Hi Pinkpetter,

Havent been here for a while. I only know its solid surface but I'm not sure what brand it is. :P Perhaps I can check with my contractor and give u a reply later? :)

wow very very nice, how much did you spend for your reno?

love that dry/wet kitchen.....

Hi xherion,

Thank you. For the whole place inclusive of furnitures, we spent close to 50+k. Reno alone is about 30+k. I thought that's pretty reasonable. :)

tats e area I so wanted in Pasir Ris, but they r mainly EA and EM right? the exterior of ur area is really nice and your hse even nicer!! i really really love your MBR toilet! :)

Hi Pinkpetter,

Havent been here for a while. I only know its solid surface but I'm not sure what brand it is. :P Perhaps I can check with my contractor and give u a reply later? :)

thanks thanks. No hurry! I'm just asking. It's a very nice counter

Hi xherion,

Thank you. For the whole place inclusive of furnitures, we spent close to 50+k. Reno alone is about 30+k. I thought that's pretty reasonable. :)

reasonable for an EA....and you did quite alot for the house.... :D

50K including furniture for an EA is really good actually especially considering how well yours turned out......

congrats man, if i were you i wont leave home ever again...ahaha

Haha actually reno was abt 38k, furnitures if not wrong abt 25k liao.....guess not more than 65k. We started off wanting to keep reno minimal and havea relax and simple theme, think we started loving such feel after having holidays at a few resorts. Hopefully I can save more money by not going to them anymore haha...anyway with 2 kids now, we can forget abt holidays for the next few years :)

50K including furniture for an EA is really good actually especially considering how well yours turned out......

congrats man, if i were you i wont leave home ever again...ahaha

Edited by havencaveman

your toilet is really sexy! can see the person inside....whoot....and your living room area really gives a rustic, woody kinda feeling too. is there any storeroom pics? wat about common toilet? your MBR also have a lot of cabinets. you many a lot of things to store?

tats e area I so wanted in Pasir Ris, but they r mainly EA and EM right? the exterior of ur area is really nice and your hse even nicer!! i really really love your MBR toilet! :)

Hi ashes02,

Yes, this area that we bought are mainly EAs, EMs are further down the road. Thank you for your comments and I love my MBR too!! hee.

Thank you everyone for your comments. Hee.. We wanted to take these pics when the place is new so we can always rem how it looked like cos I think when the kids' barang barang grows, the place will look less and less "showroom" condition.. haha

Edited by Haven59

Hi Haven really nice place u have.

Can I know the stretch of shelf in ur kitchen above ur hood,

did the contractor say wats the load bearing?

thanks!