Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
risis

Tutu's Home Sweet Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Wow.. 3K for a sofa.. My budget will bust like siao.. hee..

haha..we already noe our budget will burst when we step out of cellini..sigh....tt was the best deal...

i feel really sorry for edmund leh..very paiseh...

He took veryvery long to master how to draw the sofa...i bet its many many hrs! N end up we not using that..i feel soo very paiseh

That's why LuckyGuy always praise Edmund, say he never do things the easy way out.

Just tell him the problem, he's very understanding, dun tink he mind. :)

So did he go your place today to see if the sofa can fit? mm... 60cm like too cramp leh. :unsure:

That's why LuckyGuy always praise Edmund, say he never do things the easy way out.

Just tell him the problem, he's very understanding, dun tink he mind. :)

So did he go your place today to see if the sofa can fit? mm... 60cm like too cramp leh. :unsure:

hehe.he did..he called us immediately and say its 90cm.heng...its still cramp though

DSC03048.jpg

The price tag is scary.

DSC03049.jpg

But after some talk...we had a good deal... But we were worried if it could fit out small living room ..! We immediately called edmund, who promise to help us draw n count...

We sat on the sofa and waited....so anxiously ..we didnt wana get up...wana 'chop' the sofa...abt half hr later..edmund called back.."yes, can fit.but left 60cm walkway only..will mms u the drawing'...

"wohooo!!we are really happy and decide to live with the miserable 60cm walkway...

Edmund was really worried..not sure how it will affect everyting..when i called him again after the purchase, he said he'll go to the house n measure again tml..Hopefully everything is fine!!!

A very very broke day..

Nice Sofa!! Nicer price tag!!!!

But 60cm is not a bit miserable...it IS miserable...

Maybe you can check with the shop on whether you can customise it to be smaller a bit? They will probably say this is only one piece lah and design will not look at nice if it is built smaller etc...thing is, you probably have to insist a bit lah...end of the day if really cannot change then 60cm it shall be! Good luck!

:D

hehe.he did..he called us immediately and say its 90cm.heng...its still cramp though

Oopz...was posting when you posted...anyway, 90cm then shld be still ok bah...

:)

Nice Sofa!! Nicer price tag!!!!

But 60cm is not a bit miserable...it IS miserable...

Maybe you can check with the shop on whether you can customise it to be smaller a bit? They will probably say this is only one piece lah and design will not look at nice if it is built smaller etc...thing is, you probably have to insist a bit lah...end of the day if really cannot change then 60cm it shall be! Good luck!

:D

haha..we tried very hard, but she couldnt customize.HAIZ...She want us to choose other designs.

guess we have to live with it!hhee...its 90cm after my contracter went to measure.

haha..we tried very hard, but she couldnt customize.HAIZ...She want us to choose other designs.

guess we have to live with it!hhee...its 90cm after my contracter went to measure.

the recommended comfortable space to walk for any walkway is 1.2m.

have u bought the sofa already?

the recommended comfortable space to walk for any walkway is 1.2m.

have u bought the sofa already?

sobsob.haha.yes , bot le!we have to slim down.hehe

hehehe..its recognise as water oven too. i bot mine for 1.2k..sum promo in audiohouse.but shld be able to find cheaper..

Hi risis,

I am looking around for oven. Care to share the oven model that you are getting? :)

I saw sharp water oven AX-700V, with steam, bake and grill function. Im wondering if its good. Btw, sharp refer this oven as water oven, not steam oven. :D

Thanks.

Edited by Rasp

took flexi package 3 month back - the sales say the sofa we want is out of the option already. If we wan it , we need to buy that day. End up now still having the promotion ... Haha

this thread certainly gt the "WOW" factor :good:

the best thing ? this nice house is going to be just a lift ride away ! :Phaha

Hi risis,

I am looking around for oven. Care to share the oven model that you are getting? :)

I saw sharp water oven AX-700V, with steam, bake and grill function. Im wondering if its good. Btw, sharp refer this oven as water oven, not steam oven. :D

Thanks.

Hi Rasp,

dont get AX700V, its being phrased out already..

the one i got is the new version, with steam, bake, grill, convection and microwave..

Think u can see it in harvey norman or audio house. The new version is having a launch promo , so price cheaper than AX700V. You can check US Sharp website, they have the new version only.