Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
risis

Tutu's Home Sweet Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Risis! Is that a concrete screed flooring for your MBR toilet? Nicee.....

haha..its not its not..its a 'look alike'..its grey/blackish flooring

i can only imagine in the future, your kids will find play ground no "kick"....cos the house is more colourful and cherry than anywhere else....nice... :good:

haha..we havent had any kids visited our house yet.. i wonder how kids feel for the house. Im also curious

haha..we havent had any kids visited our house yet.. i wonder how kids feel for the house. Im also curious

i think u better get ready guest room for them la...if it me...i think i die die also dun want go home...:P

Spent one day rotting @ our new house watching "Mr Brain" thru hdmi cable to our tv.

A relaxing day!We loveee the house to bits!

Our lights were put up by my uncle last weekend (clap clap:)

Living room light

initially we wanted to sell it,..coz we thought it didnt fit our theme. But now, we love it alot too! But not without some 'war'. The shop sent us a set which was rusty!! we were really angry, and canceled the chq...ask the person to re send us a new one. At first, there were lotsa excuses...but eventually they sent us a new one a few days later, and the 'base' was silver ! (i prefer silver base to our previous gold base).

CIMG0585.jpg

Wah! how come the lighting people lidat one,give you rusty light.

No customer service at all wor! :o

wah your WIW feather lights very nice leh! then your MBR lights also nice! how much that costs u?

:) thanks! i so love tt lights..my parents felt it was a crazi idea..

E feathers lights cost abt 100+ , from light craft:)

So Risis, you have moved into your hse oredi? any move in pics to show us?

hi pinklady! thanks for remembering me!!! tons of new pics, but as i m realli tight up with the wedding, have been slow in uploading! i will be moving in next week, FinallYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY after my long reno journey!!

will update soon!

hi pinklady! thanks for remembering me!!! tons of new pics, but as i m realli tight up with the wedding, have been slow in uploading! i will be moving in next week, FinallYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY after my long reno journey!!

will update soon!

Risis! of course remember u leh, your house so pretty and colourful leh, wow congrats to u, finally u r moving in. do post up more more more pics soon :thumbs up:

Risis! of course remember u leh, your house so pretty and colourful leh, wow congrats to u, finally u r moving in. do post up more more more pics soon :thumbs up:

Yup! It has beeen suchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a long journey!hahaha...tink i started hunting ID/contractor since end of 2008...

Finally can move in le..juz finished paying edmund today...he finally finally wana collect payment liao..haha..think my reno journey is a full stop le...looking forward to furnishing and decorating e house..

side track..does anyone noe how to remove a ink mark from a white leather sofa? Yes...my white sofa tio already:(

Bot a few leather cleaner also cant remove:(

Yup! It has beeen suchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a long journey!hahaha...tink i started hunting ID/contractor since end of 2008...

Finally can move in le..juz finished paying edmund today...he finally finally wana collect payment liao..haha..think my reno journey is a full stop le...looking forward to furnishing and decorating e house..

side track..does anyone noe how to remove a ink mark from a white leather sofa? Yes...my white sofa tio already:(

Bot a few leather cleaner also cant remove:(

Hi Risis,

My old sofa.. the cushion is cloth and the 'structure/bone' is leather. When we gave it to my mum, my mum also cant remove those stubborn stains on the leather portion. I bought a bottle of leather wipes (for car leather seat) for her to try, but it doesn't work. End up, she used cif on her own and managed to clean it all up.

I am not sure if cif will work for ink stain for your leather sofa, you might want to try abit on an un-obvious spot first.

erm...when the guys deliver my leather dining chair, they say use leather cleaner, dun use cif. but you wan try, then try a small portion.

I use Leather Master to clean the stains on my leather. you tried this brand before?

or you can go daiso and buy this sponge - very long, white colour one. erm...duno issit called melamine sponge. very good for cleaning stains or dirt that i cant clean even using damp cloth with soap.

Helloooooo Ponytail!!! thanks for still remembering us!!!

haha..we been stayin here for 3 mths le:) All is good! CNY is approaching! xcited!!!!!

Think i owe some stay in pictures!hehe, will post them this wk:) I recently bot a dog..n has been super biz since!!