Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
risis

Tutu's Home Sweet Home

Woww....very well + nicely done! i Luv ur cosy corner.... :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

what is ur total cost for the whole house?

excluding furnitures, slightly less than 30k. Lets not count the furnitures....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
aiyo simon. she posted the doggie pic, of course the new member is the doggie lah! u thinking of Jaden until everytime ppl say "new member" u start thinking baby :P u hor really, 24-good daddy leh!

hahaa samgalz u r rite..simon is gd daddy ma..

simon we still learning how to be papi & mumi to our doggy....hahaha..cant have real baby yet:P

excluding furnitures, slightly less than 30k. Lets not count the furnitures....

Worth it lol~~~with such a nicely done up home....everyday will get motivated to go home n wkend oso no need go out...stay @ home... :P so the $$$ is well-spent!!!!

Worth it lol~~~with such a nicely done up home....everyday will get motivated to go home n wkend oso no need go out...stay @ home... :P so the $$$ is well-spent!!!!

harlo feimei, ur house is very nicely done too! i like ur kitchen! bright and daring contrast:)

we usually nv go out la..but is becoz we r very lazy..haha

aiyo simon. she posted the doggie pic, of course the new member is the doggie lah! u thinking of Jaden until everytime ppl say "new member" u start thinking baby :P u hor really, 24-good daddy leh!

hahaa samgalz u r rite..simon is gd daddy ma..

simon we still learning how to be papi & mumi to our doggy....hahaha..cant have real baby yet:P

ha pai seh , cos I couldn't view the "new member" photo at my company mah (I got some problem viewing photo from certain host side) so I tot is baby mah ... phahahah pai seh pai seh ....

haha, i noe! i have been very guilty of this! i actualli did tons of decals on the walls that i wanted to show...but ...hahaa...the house is never tidy enought to take pics leh!

Especially after my new family member is here

CIMG5033.jpg

cute pic you have there... does your dog bark alot? recently i heard dog barks quite often... was wondering where those barking came from coz i dont tink its from junxian... funny ting is whenever my dog hear the barking, he'll bark too... machiam like 2 dogs having a conversation... hehe!

harlo feimei, ur house is very nicely done too! i like ur kitchen! bright and daring contrast:)

hahahahaha...not as nice as urs becos i onli do up kitchen n bathrooms...urs is "Wow"....if my hse like that....i will never go out....hahahahaha....

for me...wkend always work like ****....now own home....need to do cleaning....cleaning....cleaning....n try to cook also....sooo...no time to go out... :~:~:~

i think we r very near....i m @ st 65..... :P

cute pic you have there... does your dog bark alot? recently i heard dog barks quite often... was wondering where those barking came from coz i dont tink its from junxian... funny ting is whenever my dog hear the barking, he'll bark too... machiam like 2 dogs having a conversation... hehe!

Hey ayumi..u live same blk as junxian? my dog n junxian dog are gd frens.ahaha..nxt time can meet ur dog too..wad breed?

my dog dun bark de...unless agitated by me:P (when i refuse to give him snack)...probabli coz hes a baby still..

i think we r very near....i m @ st 65..... :P

Im @ 64! haha..near enuff!

we already lazy to clean liao..unless got ppl coming..else we do it once every 2 wks only...

Im @ 64! haha..near enuff!

we already lazy to clean liao..unless got ppl coming..else we do it once every 2 wks only...

yaaa....very near.... :rolleyes:

i must do twice every wk becos staying @ high floor....very dusty...i cannot stand the dust.... :~

ha...if my hse soo nice...i tell u....every wkend my frenxs will find excuse to come....each wk will hv diff batch of frenxs take turn to come my hse...hahahaa....dan my head will be very big....hv to do more Cleaning.....

Hey ayumi..u live same blk as junxian? my dog n junxian dog are gd frens.ahaha..nxt time can meet ur dog too..wad breed?

my dog dun bark de...unless agitated by me:P (when i refuse to give him snack)...probabli coz hes a baby still..

yeah we all live in the same blk :P i juz recalled there was a gal who came to my place carrying a maltese pup and when my hb open the door, she said 'sorry i knocked on the wrong door'... dont tell me tats u?

yeah we all live in the same blk :P i juz recalled there was a gal who came to my place carrying a maltese pup and when my hb open the door, she said 'sorry i knocked on the wrong door'... dont tell me tats u?

GOSH! SERIOUS???? tts me... i was going to junxian house to visit milkie..ahahahaha..then i realise i went to the wrong level ...i got very bad vision so it took me quite long to realise it wasnt junxian! faint!