Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
risis

Tutu's Home Sweet Home

DONT USE PD DOOR..edmund told me the same thing..But due to my stupidness..i insisted in using..and got it myself...N i regreted like mad..spoil super often (fixed 2 times in 6 mths)...n basically everyone duno how to use it when they come to our house....so they spoil it

I would rather think ppl should learn how a pd door works instead. They can't be always thinking a toilet door must be a bi-fold door/open/close door or sliding door. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I would rather think ppl should learn how a pd door works instead. They can't be always thinking a toilet door must be a bi-fold door/open/close door or sliding door. :)

yah, but i have to agree the mechanism got some problems.... we spend 400 on it, coz wanted better materials as we tot we were gona use it for long..but looking at how it is..i dun tink we can last pass next yr...

Now everytime got vistors come..and they wana use the bathroom, i gotta go with them...else...e door will be gone...it gets very irritating!

Heya!~ Know who i am? hehe...

My reno is completed liao, but only uploaded some of the pics cos too busy... We used some vibrant colours for the kitchen and living room also, but not as daring as you. haha...

Remember the lunch this sunday hor, will send you more details through facebook. :)

It took me a while..but now i noe le!!HAHA...never tell me u got t-blog!!!!

Ok, i'll c u on sunday!

yah, but i have to agree the mechanism got some problems.... we spend 400 on it, coz wanted better materials as we tot we were gona use it for long..but looking at how it is..i dun tink we can last pass next yr...

Now everytime got vistors come..and they wana use the bathroom, i gotta go with them...else...e door will be gone...it gets very irritating!

I have to admit the mechanism is not very perfect. But at least it is not as noisy as a bi-fold door. FYI, I am using the version from swingslide. Hmm, change the doors next yr. Hee. :)

I have to admit the mechanism is not very perfect. But at least it is not as noisy as a bi-fold door. FYI, I am using the version from swingslide. Hmm, change the doors next yr. Hee. :)

hehe, hey mickey, i reallyyyy love ur house!!! how much did u spend? ITS soooo nice

Ya ... actually that time Henry also tell me dun use PD door . he say expensive and cannot last .

heng I really take his advice. There are a few complaint every now and then on PD door

Ya ... actually that time Henry also tell me dun use PD door . he say expensive and cannot last .

heng I really take his advice. There are a few complaint every now and then on PD door

The mechanism is a clever idea..but until everyone noes how to use it properly...its quite tough to keep it...especially when the pd door after sales service is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo horrible...

The mechanism is a clever idea..but until everyone noes how to use it properly...its quite tough to keep it...especially when the pd door after sales service is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo horrible...

wow, ok...advice noted :unsure:

I like your house! Esp. the pink kitchen! Nice!

Can i know how much the hanging round chair costs? I like it alot but one of a shop thats selling this told me that it might not be able to go through the door of HDB flat.

hehe, hey mickey, i reallyyyy love ur house!!! how much did u spend? ITS soooo nice

My reno is not as exp as those in magazines or some mates in renotalk. Quotation is not finalise. Should be between $50k to $60k, excluding furnishing.

Edited by Mickey M

I like your house! Esp. the pink kitchen! Nice!

Can i know how much the hanging round chair costs? I like it alot but one of a shop thats selling this told me that it might not be able to go through the door of HDB flat.

hehe, it will get through MAIN DOOR..dont worry...But hor..i not sure abt room doors, coz never tried ...mine is placed in livin room. i got it abt 1.2k....shld be cheaper now..i got it from LUSH

I love my renotalk thread, though ive abandoned it for quite a while :bangwall: Through renotalk, i got many inspirations for my house, and also found my contractor through here.. A big thank you to everyone here! If i ever have another house, i will definately do my renoblog again:)

Have spend the last half yr busy with my wedding, honeymoon and housewarmings. I also met some renotalk pals who came over with my contractor to see the house:)

Some snapshots of my completed house, photo credits from my contractor.

IMG_7670.jpg

IMG_7646.jpg

IMG_7632.jpg

IMG_7625.jpg

Wow :dribble: at last got chance to see your disneyland.

One word, swee :yamseng::dancingqueen:

Stumbled upon your thread, and my fiancee is fixated now to transform our original idea into another pinky town.. omg -.-

But nice reno you done there! Very disney!