Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AshRinz

Panasonic Promotions

Hi all, I was looking at Panasonic Viera Plasma and was told the qualifying period for the free vouchers is over. So the shop will have to backdate my purchase (if i buy the tv) in order to be able to claim the vouchers from Panasonic. Is it advisable to do that? In a dilemna cause scared skali next time got better promo, then I lose out on a better deal. Anyone knows if there's going to be any new Panasonic promotions soon? Thank you.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all, I was looking at Panasonic Viera Plasma and was told the qualifying period for the free vouchers is over. So the shop will have to backdate my purchase (if i buy the tv) in order to be able to claim the vouchers from Panasonic. Is it advisable to do that? In a dilemna cause scared skali next time got better promo, then I lose out on a better deal. Anyone knows if there's going to be any new Panasonic promotions soon? Thank you.

no problem one lar... which shop u buying from? if those are reputable shop like everjoint, hongliang & kong tai no problem one..

I purchase mine on 16th Nov 08 only suppose to be 600 but backdate to 9th Nov 08 i got extra 100

I had redeem by 700 voucher no problem one...

by the way u need to bring the original receipt + TV warranty card + your ic for collection

Ya, but the promotion is already over. Only that the redemption period is until end of this month. Not sure if its ok to do so. Scared later they ask how come so late then come and redeemed and then refuse to give the vouchers.

What i mean is, is there a period between purchase date and redeem date that i should take note off? Furthermore, warranty card should normally be posted within 14 days right? Thats another issue.

Redemption was stated till 31/12/2008...

Ya, but the promotion is already over. Only that the redemption period is until end of this month. Not sure if its ok to do so. Scared later they ask how come so late then come and redeemed and then refuse to give the vouchers.

What i mean is, is there a period between purchase date and redeem date that i should take note off? Furthermore, warranty card should normally be posted within 14 days right? Thats another issue.

my receipt 09.11.08, I redeem on 28.1108 and they took away my warranty card on the same day. No issue one lar..

btw i think panny is 7 working days. Sometime u buy from HN or any other shop they will bill you the exact date u purchase but u might only ask them to send to ur new home in 1 mths time.. so like tat warranty void?

dun make sense.

Warranty card to be posted in 7 days crap ruling, they still date u back to the day u purchase.

LCD price has been free falling like mad, the next promo will definitely be cheaper by min $100. If u can wait till the next computer show, or promotion, it will sure get cheaper, then no headache of backdating etc.

Thanx all...

I'm still undecided whether to go for the 42" or the 50" Plasma. Looks like i'm waiting for thenext promo to come by before deciding. Hopefully by that time, new plasma will be out, thus my choice plasma's price will drop. Hahaa....keeping my fingers crossed for now.