Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zc31

On The Heater Please

Hey guys,

Just a quirky thing to ask?

Does the ladies like complain how hot the weather is and yet when they bath, they still want to bath in hot water? :rofl:

I jux find it amusing at times and poke at my wife at times :sport-smiley-004:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I am one also.

But I read somewhere... if you feel hot/humid, must bathe in warm/hot water then will be cooler. If you bathe in cold water, will lagi hot!

Don't know true anot, but works for me!

I'm one of those ladies. :P At the very least is bath with warm water, then the last minute with cold water to cool down. :bath:

hello....been awhile since we last chatted.

from hot to cold, wun catch a chill ah? :rofl:

btw, my heater like take veri long to heat. it's ariston.

hw about you?

I am one also.

But I read somewhere... if you feel hot/humid, must bathe in warm/hot water then will be cooler. If you bathe in cold water, will lagi hot!

Don't know true anot, but works for me!

Interesting blog you got there :D

I'm so used to having hot water... that when I bathe with cold I break out in rashes... super itchy

Two weeks ago when my storage heater broke down I really dreaded taking baths :P

I'm so used to having hot water... that when I bathe with cold I break out in rashes... super itchy

Two weeks ago when my storage heater broke down I really dreaded taking baths :P

hehe u got ur keys on my birthday :rofl:

hello....been awhile since we last chatted.

from hot to cold, wun catch a chill ah? :rofl:

btw, my heater like take veri long to heat. it's ariston.

hw about you?

Alamak, I missed this post. Paiseh.. :P

Hee.. Warm water to cold is fine leh. Moreover mine is instant heater, so it's fine.

I wanted to get storage heater at first, cuz I find instant heater's water not hot enough (even when it's turned to the hottest). hehe.. but thinking of the wait before bath... :unsure:...... I'll just still with my 3/4 hot water. :P

Alamak, I missed this post. Paiseh.. :P

Hee.. Warm water to cold is fine leh. Moreover mine is instant heater, so it's fine.

I wanted to get storage heater at first, cuz I find instant heater's water not hot enough (even when it's turned to the hottest). hehe.. but thinking of the wait before bath... :unsure:...... I'll just still with my 3/4 hot water. :P

Haha no worries.

I'm in china now and it's really cold.

After i shower with hot water, i come out and feel that it's tightening my skin and kinda hurts cox it's sooo cold. Like rapid expansion and contraction of the skin.

Haha no worries.

After i shower with hot water, i come out and feel that it's tightening my skin and kinda hurts cox it's sooo cold. Like rapid expansion and contraction of the skin.

Ooo.. Take care over there! Don't catch a chill.

Arh.. I know what you mean. Try applying moisturizer in the bathroom b4 coming out. It'll help. :)

hehe u got ur keys on my birthday :rofl:

Is it?? hahaha I din see this post from a month ago... really Shuang Xi. :)

Haha no worries.

My bf also in china one and when I visited him the same thing happened to me. must slather on a lot of moisturizer!!

Is it?? hahaha I din see this post from a month ago... really Shuang Xi. :)

My bf also in china one and when I visited him the same thing happened to me. must slather on a lot of moisturizer!!

I just got back from China and BKK and suprisingly cold, did'nt bring the correct clothing.

China was like 10 degrees at night and when wind blows, my face so numb.

Afterwhich i went to BKK and it was suprisingly cooling in the day, cox the impression i had was hot and sweaty. Night time also saw ppl wearing jackets. It was fine for me, guess thai's dun like the cold :rofl:

Haha, yah, even sg also surprisingly cold for the last couple of weeks. But think the warmer temps are coming soon liao. So enjoy the coolness while it lasts. :P

On a separate note, I think my preference for hot hot bath water made my instant water heater fuse spoil afew times liao! :P I always turn it to the hottest, until the heat dial can't turn anymore. Not sure if it's true or if my hb's just teasing me. My heater is just about 5yrs old, but the fuse burnt afew times liao. :P The last time the fuse gave out on me was when the heat dial was at the hottest as well. *imagine :bath: halfway and the water turned cold suddenli..* Each time, my FIL gota change the fuse in the socket. :P

The exact same water heater used by my PILs, so far no such problem. :P

So if this is true.. Don't over-heat ur water heaters like me k? :P

Haha, yah, even sg also surprisingly cold for the last couple of weeks. But think the warmer temps are coming soon liao. So enjoy the coolness while it lasts. :P

On a separate note, I think my preference for hot hot bath water made my instant water heater fuse spoil afew times liao! :P I always turn it to the hottest, until the heat dial can't turn anymore. Not sure if it's true or if my hb's just teasing me. My heater is just about 5yrs old, but the fuse burnt afew times liao. :P The last time the fuse gave out on me was when the heat dial was at the hottest as well. *imagine :bath: halfway and the water turned cold suddenli..* Each time, my FIL gota change the fuse in the socket. :P

The exact same water heater used by my PILs, so far no such problem. :P

So if this is true.. Don't over-heat ur water heaters like me k? :P

Well mine is a water tank not instant so hopefully dun haf such issues.

Now shopping for a Wii......my wife kinda enjoys it so much during CNY visitation that i think i'm gonna get her a set for V-day :rofl:

Now shopping for a Wii......my wife kinda enjoys it so much during CNY visitation that i think i'm gonna get her a set for V-day :rofl:

wah so sweet! rem to get the cooking game! I love it too!!! hahahah that's my reason for wanting to buy Wii lol

Wah.. So sweet. Hehehe.. I'm sure she'll love it. And it's fun to play with lots of pple.

For mi, I'm wondering if we should get an extra controller for our PS3 or buy xbox. I love RPG games, and think xbox got more RPG games than PS3.