Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zc31

On The Heater Please

wah so sweet! rem to get the cooking game! I love it too!!! hahahah that's my reason for wanting to buy Wii lol

The game's called Cooking Mama and it has 3 versions i think.

The most popular one is "Cookoff".

I'm planning to get it soon, wanna group buy? :rofl:

But i'm gettin a mod set from a reputable seller as recommended in other forums.

So far the fun games are like wii sports, wii fit, super smash bros brawl, ravin rabbids, etc....

Wah.. So sweet. Hehehe.. I'm sure she'll love it. And it's fun to play with lots of pple.

For mi, I'm wondering if we should get an extra controller for our PS3 or buy xbox. I love RPG games, and think xbox got more RPG games than PS3.

Wah seldom girls like playing games, and RPG somemore! :good:

The last i played was FFX.....super solid graphic and was so addicted to it back then :rofl:

Wife more into fun, no frills games so wii console kinda suits her best.

Ask her thoink and use the controller D-pad, turns her off :rofl:

That time ask her play grand theft auto she also dun like, thou it's like one of the most fun games then.

The only xbox game i know is doom or soemthing like tt. Cause my brother in-law always wan me to play with him wen i visit my in-laws. He knows i dunno how to play...jux wanna kik my arse :rofl:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
..... Each time, my FIL gota change the fuse in the socket. :P

The exact same water heater used by my PILs, so far no such problem. :P

So if this is true.. Don't over-heat ur water heaters like me k? :P

Err.. water heater is suppose to direct connect to the switch, not go through the plug + socket. But if use plug + socket.. then the fuse need to use the 15A one.. 13A fuse confirm testing the upper limit to blow.

Wah seldom girls like playing games, and RPG somemore! :good:

The last i played was FFX.....super solid graphic and was so addicted to it back then :rofl:

Wife more into fun, no frills games so wii console kinda suits her best.

Ask her thoink and use the controller D-pad, turns her off :rofl:

That time ask her play grand theft auto she also dun like, thou it's like one of the most fun games then.

The only xbox game i know is doom or soemthing like tt. Cause my brother in-law always wan me to play with him wen i visit my in-laws. He knows i dunno how to play...jux wanna kik my arse :rofl:

OMG! FFX is my fav game till now! Totally love Blitzball, the music and the graphics. :jammin: Think I completed the game twice. The other game I like is Kingdom Hearts II. Wonder wen KH 3 will come out though.. Wait until neck long liao. Did u try FF 12? Don't reali like the sci fi stuff in it. Rather unlike FF games.. :(

Have u tried Prince of Persia & God of War? Very cool games, bt I'm so terrible at the coordination that in the end my hb plays & I watch. haha

Any RPG games to recommend for PS3? Most of the games are not my type, eg Rainbow 6, metal gear, all those strategy/shooting games. Can't seem to find nice ones. If can find one that I like, it's in Japanese & need to wait 6mre mths for the english version. :( Tink I prefer PS2...

Err.. water heater is suppose to direct connect to the switch, not go through the plug + socket. But if use plug + socket.. then the fuse need to use the 15A one.. 13A fuse confirm testing the upper limit to blow.

Haha.. I also duno why mine gota go thru a plug + socket. My PILs room connects directly to the switch. Hee.. Thanks for the tip, I'll let my PIL know about this if it blows again. But we're shifting house soon, so hope during this period of time it won't blow. :P Meanwhile, I'll just guai guai and not turn the heater too hot. :P

Edited by Angel81

OMG! FFX is my fav game till now! Totally love Blitzball, the music and the graphics. :jammin: Think I completed the game twice. The other game I like is Kingdom Hearts II. Wonder wen KH 3 will come out though.. Wait until neck long liao. Did u try FF 12? Don't reali like the sci fi stuff in it. Rather unlike FF games.. :(

Have u tried Prince of Persia & God of War? Very cool games, bt I'm so terrible at the coordination that in the end my hb plays & I watch. haha

Any RPG games to recommend for PS3? Most of the games are not my type, eg Rainbow 6, metal gear, all those strategy/shooting games. Can't seem to find nice ones. If can find one that I like, it's in Japanese & need to wait 6mre mths for the english version. :( Tink I prefer PS2...

Haha.. I also duno why mine gota go thru a plug + socket. My PILs room connects directly to the switch. Hee.. Thanks for the tip, I'll let my PIL know about this if it blows again. But we're shifting house soon, so hope during this period of time it won't blow. :P Meanwhile, I'll just guai guai and not turn the heater too hot. :P

WAHH I also prefer PS2 and love FF also! :) but the last time I played console games was long long time ago... so now I just play DOTA on computer occasionally. Not much time for other things...

WAHH I also prefer PS2 and love FF also! :) but the last time I played console games was long long time ago... so now I just play DOTA on computer occasionally. Not much time for other things...

*Hi five!* Great to find some1 who prefers PS2. I miss my PS2, cuz spoilt liao and have not sent for repairs. Going to wait till after we've shifted to new house then repair. :( Now I got no games to play liao.

Well i have'nt touched PS2 for th elongest time. Dun even have a console in my house now, but planning for one now.

Most of the time other then work, weekends is burnt with wedding photography, a passion & to supplement alittle milk money :rofl:

God of war is cool but i guess FFX still remains my fav, with blitzball and the aeons coming up :dancingqueen:

Well i have'nt touched PS2 for th elongest time. Dun even have a console in my house now, but planning for one now.

Most of the time other then work, weekends is burnt with wedding photography, a passion & to supplement alittle milk money :rofl:

God of war is cool but i guess FFX still remains my fav, with blitzball and the aeons coming up :dancingqueen:

Yah, FFX's story just hooked me when I played.

Hee.. speaking about aeons, I heard that FF XIII is coming out some time this year. And some of the aeons will be featured as well. Really looking forward to it. Just hope that I'll have time to play when it comes out! :P

Edited by Angel81

Yah, FFX's story just hooked me when I played.

Hee.. speaking about aeons, I heard that FF XIII is coming out some time this year. And some of the aeons will be featured as well. Really looking forward to it. Just hope that I'll have time to play when it comes out! :P

Me no kids yet find time hard to squeeze to play game u still can play rpg? :good:

Anyway hold my wii purchase back first. Heard generation 2 coming up.

Me no kids yet find time hard to squeeze to play game u still can play rpg? :good:

Anyway hold my wii purchase back first. Heard generation 2 coming up.

Mi also no kids yet leh. Hehehehe...So still can play. Just that I duno end of yr still same status anot. :notti:

Hee... I'll tell my hb that! Tell him to wait. Wonder if this coming IT show will have the gen 2 anot. Cools leh

Mi also no kids yet leh. Hehehehe...So still can play. Just that I duno end of yr still same status anot. :notti:

Hee... I'll tell my hb that! Tell him to wait. Wonder if this coming IT show will have the gen 2 anot. Cools leh

Hehe i alos hope i becum a father this yr end.

Well i heard gen2 focus more on lower half of body as the current one focus also on upper or overall balancing.

Hehe i alos hope i becum a father this yr end.

Well i heard gen2 focus more on lower half of body as the current one focus also on upper or overall balancing.

Cool! Good luck and all the best! :dancingqueen:

Hmm... So maybe there'll be soccer, etc as one of the games. Sounds interesting. :)

Cool! Good luck and all the best! :dancingqueen:

Hmm... So maybe there'll be soccer, etc as one of the games. Sounds interesting. :)

Hopefully. Btw, your place is really getting in place ya. Nice! :good:

Hopefully. Btw, your place is really getting in place ya. Nice! :good:

Harlow! Haha, hope that the final product will be nice bah. Now feeling my pockets getting lighter & lighter liao. Can't wait to shift in and enjoy it. :P

Harlow! Haha, hope that the final product will be nice bah. Now feeling my pockets getting lighter & lighter liao. Can't wait to shift in and enjoy it. :P

Must constantly go up and check. Once you miss certain step....defect will only show in time to come after warranty finish.

Must constantly go up and check. Once you miss certain step....defect will only show in time to come after warranty finish.

Hehe, okok. Thanks for the advice! :)