Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ilmare612

Bridal Studio

Hi, we have been procrastinating on the search for this and it seems like time is running short. Can someone recommend or appoint those that you have used and would recommend to others on this thread. I hate it with those who has alot of hidden cost or hard sell. Our priority is decent photography and make-up. Not the wayang kind please. Is our budget of $3.5K below realistic?

TIA...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

mmm what about your own friends? Any of them had theirs done recently?

A friend of mine did away with studio photography to save money and had the Actual Day photography only... mmm

We used Whitelink, not the cheapest and not the best. But is good enough for us. The photography is superb! Very natural shots. I would also suggest Bridal Concept if you have a budget.

Say on a budget of $3.5k, ask for a wedding package $1k and below. So when you need any additional pictures, it's still within the $3.5k budget! Planning is very important...

Hi, unfortunately my friends are the one who told me not to go to theirs as their experience with them had not been pleasant. Seems like 8/10 of these BS are crooks. hahaha.

The wedding pics are a little significant for me (in a way) as my mum and dad did not had theirs when they were married. So they swear that I must have something to remember lor. I am more keen on the outdoor shoots thou.

Hi Ami, thanks for your reply. You mean there are wedding packages at $1K and below? And you need to top up soooooooooo much for additional? Faint sia. I am prepared to folk out 3.5K for the basic like studio/indoor/outdoor shoots and X amount of photos. The provision of gowns and make-up are essential of course. Will it be possible to share your pictures? Is it in your below mentioned blogs? Cheers and TIA.

Hi, unfortunately my friends are the one who told me not to go to theirs as their experience with them had not been pleasant. Seems like 8/10 of these BS are crooks. hahaha.

The wedding pics are a little significant for me (in a way) as my mum and dad did not had theirs when they were married. So they swear that I must have something to remember lor. I am more keen on the outdoor shoots thou.

Hi Ami, thanks for your reply. You mean there are wedding packages at $1K and below? And you need to top up soooooooooo much for additional? Faint sia. I am prepared to folk out 3.5K for the basic like studio/indoor/outdoor shoots and X amount of photos. The provision of gowns and make-up are essential of course. Will it be possible to share your pictures? Is it in your below mentioned blogs? Cheers and TIA.

Hi, our BS is Bridal Concept and the package starts from $3288 with everything u need from gowns, to MUA, to wedding cars. Their overall service was good and photography is fantastic. You can pop by and discuss with them, my photos is still in the process of laying out so am not able to show it to you.

Anyway congrats and happy hunting

:notti:

:) seems like BS hunting is like ID hunting... :)

haha...it's worst then ID hunt. You can still undo the ID mistake by rectifying or changing in a few years time but wedding pictures...how many times can one take? :bangwall: