Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jason012

Any Good Plumber To Recommend ?

Ah meng as in a skinny guy with blond dyed hair? forget him. I used him for my reno. rather boastful, but in the end slipshod work. and also lied that he cleared the gully hole when he did not. found cement inside and left over hacking bits. also did not use a wrench with not teeth when tightening my shower mixer, but instead used the adjustable tooth wrench which scratched my mixer. and his prices were no cheap at all.

Mate, you're definitely talking about the wrong person. The Ah Meng I'm talking about is not ''a skinny guy with blond dyed hair" - he's medium built with black hair. I don't know about your guy but the one I'm recommending has never given me any trouble.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i always rely on Uncle Johnny on fast reliable and competitive plumbing services,for the past 5 years he never fail to deliver like a trusted steed :good:

If you wish to ask for a quote,i dont mind PM u his contact..

What Uncle johhny number ....Cheers

Pls email me the contact for uncle Johnny as well thanks or can someone post his no. on the forum thanks. I need to relocate my piping so need someone reliable thanks.

Pls email me the contact for uncle Johnny as well thanks or can someone post his no. on the forum thanks. I need to relocate my piping so need someone reliable thanks.

could someone kindly pm me uncle johnny's number?thks!

Can someone PM me Uncle Johnny's contact? tried to fix a leaking toilet bowl but screwed up badly

Much appreciated :)

Edited by zongzo

you may want to try the plumber i used. rates are OK and not pushy...his name is David Chi and HDB approved tel:98584901

I called him and his quotes are reasonable. How was his work?