Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Honeygal

Looking For Reliable & Cheap Painting Contractors

Got lousy Reno contractor quote me using lousy Nippon paint for 3rm hdb flat at $1500. No sealer at all. I didn't engaged him so I bought Nippon paint from colorland and they delivery to my house. I asked painter to paint. Paid him work money nia.

Edited by dean

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello there!

The Brite & Rite Handyman is Here! Stop! Look no further for all your handyman & cleaning needs @ reasonable & cost effective rates...

WE QUOTE THE BEST PAINTING PRICE ACCORDING TO YOUR BUDGET!

From fixing a leaking tap to refurbishing your house to an ideal dream home - You'll just have to name it & We'll nail it!

Need a Part-time Maid / Office cleaner??? We provide domestic & commercial cleaning services to various households & organizations island wide!

We specialize in all electrical, renovation, installation, plumbing, painting, carpentry works & cleaning services.

Have a query..? Don't hesitate..!

Give us a call @ 9663 3260 (24 hour hotline) for a non-obligatory discussion or quote! Our friendly consultants will be able to assist you with all your queries!

need painter to paint ceiling

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2008 at 11:46 PM, Honeygal said:

Please pm me recommendations for cheap & reliable painting contractors. Saw a lot in the classified ads which are cheap beyond belief. Please share experience too, thanks all!

Whatever you do, don't hire Kerrick Ang -- phone number 98477370. His bum painter will paint over your furniture, ruin your floors with putty, paint over your wires, and just create a mess you will have to clean up. You would be paying for his bum painter to create a mess!

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2012 at 1:19 PM, Brainstorm said:

After reading some users engaging Paintersingapore to do their painting, I also engage them to paint my house. What suppose to take 2.5 days work end up taking 4 days. Workmanship so so...

Price wise is not cheap too at $1600 for 5-room... think there are better deal elsewhere.

Overall sentiment for paintersinhgapore.com: Over promise, under deliver... will not engage them for my parents place or recommend to others.

Whatever you do, don't hire Kerrick Ang -- phone number 98477370. His bum painter will paint over your furniture, ruin your floors with putty, paint over your wires, and just create a mess you will have to clean up. You would be paying for his bum painter to create a mess!

Kerrick Ang - mobile number 98477370 also known as Fix It ( Reg. No. 53193032) is a scammer. His useless painter will dirty your walls with dirty paint brushes and dirty rollers. Instead of clean walls, you'll have dirty walls.

The painter will ruin your parquet floors with wall putty, and spray paint all over your furniture.

Stay away from this CHEAT and LIAR known as Kerrick Ang - mobile number 98477370.

On 12/11/2008 at 11:46 PM, Honeygal said:

Please pm me recommendations for cheap & reliable painting contractors. Saw a lot in the classified ads which are cheap beyond belief. Please share experience too, thanks all!

You can try SGHomeNeeds, they have a list of reliable painting companies there with reviews.