Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Goldlim

H & D New Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hmm the space really quite small hor. but do you guys cook much?

What are the two guys looking at? haha

We cook moderately.. :) we have to sacrifice out kitchen as we want to move the dining area into the kitchen space so our living is big... :(

those guys were waiting for their boss to pick them up.. looking at the parking lots downstairs. hahaha

Your kitchen looks cute :dancingqueen:

is it? hehehe :sport-smiley-003: we make it small also so we dont need to move around much when cooking. all ingredients will be at the surrounding ... :)

I noe I've said it, but must say again, love ur Lights!!

:dancingqueen:

the tv feature wall oso nice & unique :) if I could move dining toward kitchen, I'll do tt too.

Prefer bigger space for living. :drunk:

but hor, why ur kitchen no washing sink de huh? did I mss it? :dunno:

ur MBR and living room lights are very pretty.

Thanks for the compliment. :) of coz have to look pretty lah. otherwise will be heartache if spend so much money still looks normal.. :bangwall: At least I know the money spend is worth it.. hehehe :dancingqueen:

I noe I've said it, but must say again, love ur Lights!!

:dancingqueen:

the tv feature wall oso nice & unique :) if I could move dining toward kitchen, I'll do tt too.

Prefer bigger space for living. :drunk:

but hor, why ur kitchen no washing sink de huh? did I mss it? :dunno:

Thankss.. :notti:

regarding the kitchen sink u din miss it. It was not there yet..

My kitchen sink is made together with the solid top. One whole piece de.. so coming together with the solid top

Thankss.. :notti:

regarding the kitchen sink u din miss it. It was not there yet..

My kitchen sink is made together with the solid top. One whole piece de.. so coming together with the solid top

Errr... you sure you want the one piece kichen sink with solid top ah? The solid top ppl also recommend us to do that but when we asked him if we can pour hot water into the sink. He answered :" errr... cannot pour hot water lah". Like that how wor? If you cook, definitely will put hot things in the sink ... :dunno:

Errr... you sure you want the one piece kichen sink with solid top ah? The solid top ppl also recommend us to do that but when we asked him if we can pour hot water into the sink. He answered :" errr... cannot pour hot water lah". Like that how wor? If you cook, definitely will put hot things in the sink ... :dunno:

Huh really ar? :bangwall: but my fren used few years le still ok leh... dunno if gt pour hot water or not.. :)

I think if pour then hold the hot water there long2 then may be not good lah. if pour the hot water then drain should be OK.

After your advice I think every time pour hot water then have to flush with tap water.. :(

We have the same room door!! ;)

I like your long bath, very nice with the tiled up effect. :wub:

Thanks for the compliment... :)

Been very busy recently... Last sat my furnitures arrived.. hardly have time to take photo.. :)

went down today to take some photo.

master bedroom wardrobe finally finished... by closet robe.. :)

DSC00658.jpg

More pics to share.. :)

DSC00656.jpg

DSC00657.jpg

DSC00658.jpg

wah very special looking wardrobe. Clear doors - means must be neat and tidy at all times! Very brave. how many ft is ur wardrobe and how much damage did it do to your pocketS??