To hack 2 toilets floor tiles only. $110.00

To hack 2 toilets wall tiles only. $770.00

To hack wall to make new doorway in between bedroom 1 and bath area. $120.00

To hack 8ft wall till full height in between bedroom 2 and living area. $300.00

To dismantle existing toilet's fitting and accessories. F.O.C

To dismantle exsting kitchen cabinet and sink support. $350.00

To dismantle 2 bedroom door and 2 toilets door. F.O.C

Mansory Work

To supply and lay homogeneous floor tiles **** area (inclusive if extention of flooring) $1,938.00

To supply and lay non-slip homogeneous floor tiles at kitchen area. $800.00

To supply and lay non-slip homogeneous floor tiles at both toilets area. $800.00

To supply and lay polish wall tiles at kitchen area. $2,980.00

To supply and lay polish wall tiles at both toilets area. $2,695.00

Construct wall to cover old door way from kitchen to bath area. $630.00

Construct 50 mm cabinet base. $120.00

Construct 50 mm fridge base. $80.00

Construct 50 mm washing machine base. $80.00

Replacement of stainless steel rubbish chute. $150.00

Plumbing Work

Run whole house stainless steel cold water piping. $600.00

Labour to install 1 wc provided by owner $90.00

Labour to install 2 wash basin provide by owner. $140.00

Labour to install 1 storage heater. $180.00

Labour to install 2 set of bathroom accessories. $80.00

Labour to install 1 no. of kitchen sink, $80.00

Inlet and outlet piping for kitchen sink and wash basin. $180.00

Inlet and outlet piping for washing machine. $130.00

Labour to install whole house taps. $80.00

Door Work/ Aluminum Works

To supply and install whole house aluminum window unit. $1,800.00

To supply and install wrought iron window grilles along access balcony only. $600.00

To supply and install lourvres window c/w HDB approved wire glass at 2 toilets. $480.00

To supply and install 2 white power coated bi-fold door for both toilets. $380.00

To supply and install 2 nos. of bedroom veneer door. $840.00

Painting Work

Painting whole house using ICI / Nippon emulsion paint. $950.00

Paint / vanish door, door frame, gate and all pipes. $150.00

Carpentry Work

To design, fabricate and install 24 ft kitchen cabinet c/w … $1,920.00

ABS trimming

1 chest of drawers

Designer handles

Stainless steel dish rack

Cutlery tray

Hydraulic system door x 2

Box up pipe

Frosted glass door for cabinet

To design, fabricate and install a L-shape Counter at kitchen area, $780.00

To design, fabricate and install a full ht shoe cabinet c/w storage sette @ foyer area. $1,470.00

To design, fabricate and install a 8 ft Tv console, Feature wall c/w full height storage cabinet. $2,560.00

To design, fabricate and install a mirror c/w backing and laminated at dining area. $900.00

To design, fabricate and install a 19 ft L-shape wardrobe at bedroom 2. $4,180.00

To design, fabricate and install a raise platform c/w 2 side feature wall and wall paper effect. $2,800.00

Solid Surface Work

Supply and install 12 ft solid surface top for kitchen cabinet. $1,020.00

$225.00

Miscellaneous Works

To lay corrugated paper for the flooring. F.O.C

Chemical wash for the whole unit floor. $180.00

Additional Works

To supply haulage and debris remover. $900.00

To supply labour and material to rerun whole house wiring. (Standard point given pls consult me) $1,500.00

To supply and lay 2 bedroom and 1 utilty room laminated floorboard c/w skirting. $1,678.50

Total Amount : $39,996.50

Optional item

Supply and install 3-in-1 aircon (panasonic non-invertor)include bracket $2,188.00

Very expensive for a 3rm dun you think...haiz...dunno where to find that kind of money :bangwall:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi FANZANDER...

Congrats on your new home..when are you collecting your keys?

Dun mind can share your floorplan?

Seems like your quote abit on the high side...can u pm me who the ID/Contractor?

I have also just bought a 3NG unit at AMK. 1st appt mid of Jan'09...

Cheers :D

HI welcome! ...

mm if you're really concerned about the cash part.. why not do away with some things?

Like the veneer doors, the mirror at the dining area, the 19ft L-shape wardrobe... :) These things can be done later with minimal fuss. Do the stuff which cannot be done after you move in. The rest you slowly do lor. :)

It IS quite expensive for a 3-room. Economy not good....

Also I noticed that you mentioned you're using different contractors.. then the quotation is still so high?

Tell me abt it. This is a "friend"price some more... I really dunno what to say. Btw, I just got my keys TODAY!!!! YEah!!

I'm trying to upload my floorplan now...wait huh....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Friend or not friend I think must get many quotations to compare first ok? :) Sigh sometimes it's better not to get friends to do. Later if run into problems... will feel a little embarrassed to say. And if don't say things will accumulate. Difficult situation.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Friend or not friend I think must get many quotations to compare first ok? :) Sigh sometimes it's better not to get friends to do. Later if run into problems... will feel a little embarrassed to say. And if don't say things will accumulate. Difficult situation.

Bingo! Already happen liao. Haiz, he is revising the quote after a nasty conversation with him but *tsk tsk tsk* I doubt will be any better. He keeps saying now material e.g. sands and stuff are expensive. :deal:

I will do away with plenty of stuff in his quote and compare with some other company with the stuff I wanna do. Oh when I mention abt different contractor, I mean I will be looking for it. This is only my first quote. :horse:

Bingo! Already happen liao. Haiz, he is revising the quote after a nasty conversation with him but *tsk tsk tsk* I doubt will be any better. He keeps saying now material e.g. sands and stuff are expensive. :deal:

I will do away with plenty of stuff in his quote and compare with some other company with the stuff I wanna do. Oh when I mention abt different contractor, I mean I will be looking for it. This is only my first quote. :horse:

讲钱伤感情 haiz... talk money hurt relationship. It's always tough in such matters. :dunno:

:) I'm glad you seem pretty clear what you need and don't need wor. I think for a 3 room any where near 30k is a tad too much unless you intend to stay there forever....... IMHO.

WAH YOURS HAVE THE UTILITY LIAO *drools* nice nice 3room le...

Edited by pinkpetter

grats on your new house ! 3 + 1/2 rm keke.

yea... your qoute really ex... esp now news just mentioned construction cost dropped a fair bit !

Hi,

$39k for 3rm is too much.. Mine also 3rm flat, renovating now.. Some big company quote us the most $37k..

But actually is see wat u wanna do also.. Good Luck in ur reno !! Hope to see pics soon !! :yamseng:

Thank you all :))

Before reading RT, budget : $12k

After reading RT, had some idea budget: +/- $15k - $20k

Saw my 1st quote, almost faint :jawdrop:

Told him i did my research here and he says,

"aiya, all these ppl there are contractors lah" pengz :o

Total Amount : $39,996.50

Optional item

Supply and install 3-in-1 aircon (panasonic non-invertor)include bracket $2,188.00

Very expensive for a 3rm dun you think...haiz...dunno where to find that kind of money :bangwall:

yes!!!**** **** **** expensive!!!never trust friends/relative doing renovation to give u a good price,and instead u will be quite shy to bargain with them since u know them or somehow related!my sis renovated her place and kena whack left/right!!!!renovated close to 100k for the 5 room flat!

I am currently renovating my 3 room flat too!!!!with carpentry work it adds up to ONLY 27k+

And best of all my id don have haulage charge,nor GST!!!

Basically ,i see all your quote is more than mine...

I Shall PM u my ID number,u can call him for the quote and compare.

I bet with u sure lower!!! :sport-smiley-003:

Haha....dun worry. Havent commited to him yet. I'm just starting out... Planning to go out and find ID/contract tmr and day after, so hope tht I can get as much contacts or address from here to do my research. Thank you thank you :))