Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
EMacP

Agent To Remove Molds And To Clean Crystal Chandelier

I need some help, i juz moved to a new house 3mths now. I really don know how my dad uses the kitchen toilet. The bottom sides of the bifoldable door have molds and the silica gel too have molds. My master bedroom toilet is rather well taken care. I tried scrubbing the area with detergent is not working at all. It is frustrating becos it is a new home and it looks ugly. Anybody out there can tell me any way to remove it and the type of chemical use? :dunno::unsure:

Anybody out there have dangling crystal chandelier......how do you clean it? :dunno:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I suppose you meant the silicone sealant/acrylic sealant in the bathroom...if the black mold is on the surface, a simple scrub with an unused toothbrush will do the trick but if it could not be removed, it means that the mold is growing inside the sealant. No easy solution but I have personally tried undiluted bleach solution and it worked sometimes.

If the silicone affected is at the horizontal edge of your basin, bathtub, etc, try dripping bleach directly on it and let it stay overnight.

On vertical surfaces, the bleach will just flow down so it needs constant application using a cotton ball. Do it repeatedly for a few times. I read that someone stick tissue paper on the vertical surface so the bleach will stay in place longer.

Remember, bleach vapour is not good for health. Minimise the inhalation.

If bleach does not work, only sure solution is to remove old sealant and re-apply.

Edited by Topspin