Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
JIN

Black & White

Sorry for late reply. Have been a little busy and was unable to take more photos. Will do so once I have the time.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The wc isn't very much more expensive. However the bathroom fixtures were.

I installed 2 storage heaters for both toilets.

Your place is really nice and sleek. Care to share how you did up your wedding portraits?

Your place is really nice and sleek. Care to share how you did up your wedding portraits?

I've got a good buddy of mine who is into advertising materials. Gave him my soft copies of the photos I wanted to enlarge ... and he did it for me. He enlarged it and pasted it onto thin arcylic boards. Then I mounted it with screws that I drilled onto the wall.

oh... i hope my house has the same effect as yours.. our colour choice is identical!

this is a very beautiful house...

only small problem i have which you dont is i have a mini-me coming to join me and wife soon... so white is starting to look dangerous.. and all the glass as well!

Wa, the living area pic taken since Jan 08! Took you so long to post... Hee hee..

Very impressive done up place. That expensive miller chair u got there, man...

thanks for sharing.

Yeah ... I always love the white and black theme. Even my car now is in black and white.

Its easier doing furniture shopping too. Does this come in black or white? If it doesn't ... then too bad ...

The only places where I may worry about children would be my coffee table. However ... as its tempered glass and rounded all all the corners ... its not that bad.

I got the toilet bowls as they were simple and they were also soft close ... which I am trying to maintain in the entire house.

wooo! this is the theme i wanted for my new home too!

ive also tot of sealing and hacking some walls too! great minds tink alike yeah? haha

can i know how much was spent on the reno in all? which contractor did you engaged?

thanks in advance! :)

Edited by bluezing

Just wonder, why you need 2 heaters, thought for storage 1 is enough? :dunno: