Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cloudy

Mattress Atrium - Anyone Have Experience With Them?

KG123

I have requested him to do onsite measurement and both time he didnt turn up and never answer my call. I use another phone missed call him and he called back the 1st time. Give excuses he go visit doctor. Arrange another date and he get his wife to call me say he had some accident on the 2nd time.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I havent have a date for delivery as i have yet to determine the colour and design of my bedframe and sofa. But think have to go down get hold of them to confirm everything and set a delivery date asap.

Dear consumers,

If you are encountering the same troublesome and plight. Please email your information to BezGalleryScammer@yahoo.com.sg

Singapore is famous for the perfection of legal system in the world. How come the business fox still can find the legal loophole. Do we need sound loudly to gov to enhance our consumer protection laws?

Edited by Help111

Hi there,

In a wheel chair but even then taken for a ride?

My husband & I went to Singapore Expo on Jan 4 & was served by Yiren for an Olena queen mattress due 26 Jan 2015 delivery. We had gone in good faith to order, particularly as I was in a wheelchair preparing for an operation and needing a good mattress for convalescence.

We did not take Yiren/the company as people who would take advantage of a wheelchair-bound person. We had hope for delivery but to date nothing yet & I have postponed my surgery date.
I have since sent him another email (Exquisite Promenade) & my husband spoke to a woman at the number given & were told we will be contacted asap.
What legal recourse have some of you taken? Could someone please advise? Thank you.

I am still waiting for my queen size bed and mattress from The Exquisite Promenade, served by Yiren. delivery date set to be 12 Feb 2015. Nothing was delivered on 12 Feb, went down to 106 Faber Road, he was not around.

Made full payment on 17 Jan 2015, $1500 at Singapore Expo.

Based on the complains above... Anyone received what they order eventually? Or... It was forever beinh postponed?

Nervous..........

My parents also ordered a bed from The Exquisite Promenade from Yiren and it was supposed to arrive yesterday but it didn't. After several failed calls yesterday someone finally picked up and said that the bed wouldn't arrive so early. I asked if it will arrive by yesterday and he said he will ask the warehouse to call me. After I hung up there was no call nor bed. Now I'm trying to call them again and all my calls have failed!!! Can anyone tell me what we can do? How long does the visa take to send the payment to the company? If there's still time I'd ask my father to cancel it. Anyone can tell me what we can do?? I've already thrown away my bed and had to sleep on the sofa for 3 nights already..

My parents also bought from Singapore Expo during Jan from THE EXQUISITE PROMENADE from this guy with thick eyebrow named YIREN.

We are also facing the same issues as most people here and decided to do a google check and realised that it looks like a scam!

We have been calling the numbers on the invoice since yesterday and his handphone numb but no one answered. and had went down to 106 faber and his shop is still there.

Anyone who reads this post and happen to see him (guy with THICK eyebrow quite a small sized guy) during any furniture fair or reno fair or even at his shop at 106 faber do kindly inform us as I believe we all shld do smth to stop him from scamming other ppl as well, if its really a scam!

Edited by MichC

There is another renotalk forum on bez gallery - olena matress on the same guy, yiren aka pierce and more....

A ruthjothi is trying to gather support for combined action.